Never Again

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
stinger wrote:"# 30846594-dc69-413c-82a5-c97d58169f4f_normal mollyfud Promise? RT @HumanHeadline: #dickileaks. Will have (final) comment on St. Kilda schoolgirl scandal on 3AW Drive on Monday and www.hinch.net about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck "

my breath is bated.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
don;t listen to AW - so what did he say?
no idea mate...i never listen to the pr!ck.....he's just lining her up for when she turns eighteen imhfo.....dying or not.... :roll: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintly
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
stinger wrote:"# 30846594-dc69-413c-82a5-c97d58169f4f_normal mollyfud Promise? RT @HumanHeadline: #dickileaks. Will have (final) comment on St. Kilda schoolgirl scandal on 3AW Drive on Monday and www.hinch.net about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck "

my breath is bated.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
don;t listen to AW - so what did he say?
no idea mate...i never listen to the pr!ck.....he's just lining her up for when she turns eighteen imhfo.....dying or not.... :roll: :evil:
he went on about that there is some secrecy and maybe guilt by helping her out and payng the rent. etc after that i turned it off.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:As I said in another post, if we want good PR, why don't we use that money to invest in accommodation for helping the homeless youths of St Kilda?

That would make more sense to me in terms of the club developing closer, meaningful ties with the community.
You got my vote there Ev, that'd be a bloody great idea.

I did comment that I hoped the club's accommodation turned out to be in a Women's Shelter, so this maggot could witness some real victims...but I'm just a vindictive type.