Sandringham vs Bullants - scores/ Reports - pg 4/5

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

A match summary would be nice

Another opportunity awaits!
chook23
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:1 page of sandy info and 2 pages dominated by look at me posts...

cant the mods open a look at me forum and let the rest of us on here read about football.... :roll:
Bob agree with your sentiments

P66 IS the the look at mee you refer to

Others just posting how sick they are of P66

saint4life
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:1 page of sandy info and 2 pages dominated by look at me posts...

cant the mods open a look at me forum and let the rest of us on here read about football.... :roll:
Bob agree with your sentiments

P66 IS the the look at mee you refer to

Others just posting how sick they are of P66
I gather I can add you to the list. I am very upset. Why dont you post something instead of commenting on me. Have you seen the game today and how did the saints players go?

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Can somebody please give us a match report?

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

What about you Plugger66? You have posted 14 times on this thread already, you must be able to give us a match report!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I have got this.

8.8-56 Sandringham

Selected Team 2:00 PM
Sun 1/Aug

Trevor Barker Beach Oval (Map)
def.
2.6-18 Northern Bullants

Selected Team
Sandringham
Goal Kickers: N. Sautner 2, R. Stanley, C. Waller, T. Walsh, S. Tregear, D. Archer, A. Smith
Best Players: A. Smith, T. Simpkin, A. Pattison, R. Eddy, J. Magner, D. Archer
Northern Bullants
Goal Kickers: M. Austin, S. O''Hailpin
Best Players: S. Jacobs, B. Thornton, R. Hadley, A. Iacobucci, L. Morgan, A. ARROWSMITH

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Good to see young Archer getting his name among the best for the Seniors. Another big forward from Tassie would be handy.
And Simpkin again among the best. About time he was promoted.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

McQualter nothing and ppl want him back in the team?

Another opportunity awaits!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Posted by Squizzy on BigFooty:

That was a bloody good 4 quarter effort from the Zebs.

Finally they work out that chipping sideways in windy and wet conditions ends in tears. Plenty of long balls to a contest today (even if 2 on 1), and eventually the Bullants got sucked up the ground and lost their forward line structure.

They got the best players wrong again - there must be a lucky dip after the game. Irving was BOG and Howard, Magner and Gallagher were very good. The Saints have really got to look at Howie again and it looks like Irving will get picked up by someone.

Heyne - some good moments. Broke a number of tackles.

Rhys - took a while to adjust to the conditions, but went on-ball (both ruck and ruck-rover) and had an impact in the second half.

Mini - solid game.

Patto - beaten by Jacobs in the first quarter, he bounced back well and put his body on the line. Kicked very well given the conditions.

Miles - got a few possies and gave the team a bit of run. Shanked a few kicks though.

Willy J - best game I've seen from him this year. Took a number of saving marks, bashed and crashed, and kicked well into the breeze.

PC - tried hard, but didn't really feature.

Alias - not BOG, but had a good match in contested possessions. Don't think he was tagging.

Rob Who - plenty of touches and energy. Enough to put his hand up for AFL selection.

Wool - huge number of defensive spoils. Can't remember his opponent having any impact.

Tommy S - very good. Sure hands in the air and at ground level. Geez, he can be casual at times (and takes a risk)!

Darch - should not have been in our best players, but again just does a few things to let you know he's on the right track.

Drago - quiet early, but had a good period in the second and then went into defence and did the job.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Fair chance that was written by a sandy person. From a Saints person I got Simpkin and Johnson as best with Smith good.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Fair chance that was written by a sandy person. .
Fair chance you are wrong then.

Different people can view a game differently.
:idea:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Fair chance that was written by a sandy person. .
Fair chance you are wrong then.

Different people can view a game differently.
:idea:
I know that. But to have the best totally different would suggest otherwise. Do you know who the guy is? But thanks for your input.

By the way the best player by the club was given to Simpkin not that means a hell of a lot.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

I know that. But to have the best totally different would suggest otherwise.
Yes shock horror... I mean in the history of footy every game played always has 100% of people agreeing on who was best, up until today.:shock:

plugger66 wrote: But thanks for your input.

Yes sorry I forget this Plaggasational.com where no view contrary to yours is allowed to be posted and which is why you feel so free to trash it all the time.
Last edited by saintsRrising on Sun 01 Aug 2010 9:34pm, edited 1 time in total.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Fair chance that was written by a sandy person. From a Saints person I got Simpkin and Johnson as best with Smith good.
If you re-read what I posted he had all 3 as playing good games. :idea: :idea:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Yes shock horror... I mean in the history of footy every game played always has 100% of people agreeing on who was best, up until today.:shock:

Yes sorry I forget this Plaggasational.com which is why you feel so free to trash it all the time.
What is wrong with you today. I made a simple comment based on what I have heard was best and what was in the paper and you are having a go at me. I know people see things differently but this person doesnt have Smith in the best and he apparently had 37 possessions and i know stats arent everything but surely with that many he must be close. Simpkin got the award so he must be close and neither are mentioned by this guy in the best. I made a simple statement that he sounds like a sandy person and then I asked you if you knew either way. I dont think I have even slightly gone overboard.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Yes sorry I forget this Plaggasational.com which is why you feel so free to trash it all the time.
What is wrong with you today. I made a simple comment based on what I have heard was best and what was in the paper and you are having a go at me. I know people see things differently but this person doesnt have Smith in the best and he apparently had 37 possessions and i know stats arent everything but surely with that many he must be close. Simpkin got the award so he must be close and neither are mentioned by this guy in the best. I made a simple statement that he sounds like a sandy person and then I asked you if you knew either way. I dont think I have even slightly gone overboard.
I think you'll find they were both mentioned.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
zebraman
Club Player

A very enjoyable day on the scoreboard...even in the appalling conditions...

Possibly the best team effort that Sandy have produced all year...

Smith and Simpkin stood out...Simpkin in particular seems very cool under pressure and has very safe hands...and marking today was not easy...

Archer did ok...maybe not in the best but the guy is built like the proverbial brick ...house...and he should be able to bulldoze his way through pack...did a bit of that today

Will Johnston was very good today...in fact the whole backline was obviously very good when you keep the opposition to 2 goals and goal less for a half...

Hopefully the Zebras can back it again next week against Port Melbourne

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I think you'll find they were both mentioned.
Not in the best by the match report on big footy. That is what we are discussing.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Who the hell is PC?

Paul Cahill - Got it....Just as a pressed submit.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

zebraman wrote:A very enjoyable day on the scoreboard...even in the appalling conditions...

Possibly the best team effort that Sandy have produced all year...

Smith and Simpkin stood out...Simpkin in particular seems very cool under pressure and has very safe hands...and marking today was not easy...

Archer did ok...maybe not in the best but the guy is built like the proverbial brick ...house...and he should be able to bulldoze his way through pack...did a bit of that today

Will Johnston was very good today...in fact the whole backline was obviously very good when you keep the opposition to 2 goals and goal less for a half...

Hopefully the Zebras can back it again next week against Port Melbourne
Of most revelance, hopefully they can supply us with a player or two!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Not in the best by the match report on big footy. That is what we are discussing.
Discussing? Nobody discusses anything with you. You just post for the sake of it.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Not in the best by the match report on big footy. That is what we are discussing.
Discussing? Nobody discusses anything with you. You just post for the sake of it.
Found out BS and cracked it with me. you arent normally like a few posters here but jump on the bandwagon. There is a few extra tonight.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Any chance that Simpkin could be considered for some AFL action?

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
Found out BS and cracked it with me. you arent normally like a few posters here but jump on the bandwagon. There is a few extra tonight.
Fair dinkum you are just full of yourself. No further comment will be entered into.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
Fair dinkum you are just full of yourself. No further comment will be entered into.
Sounds good. Lets just discuss the game then.