Faaaarrkkk...... (Sex media beat-up thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moods
Saintsational Legend

It doesn't really matter at the moment who claimed what and who recalled what. What matters is that they met her at a school footy clinic. It was questioned why that was put in the article (the footy clinic). I'm merely stating why that piece of info is important to the article. I'm not saying the players are lying, but of course they would say they don't recall meeting her there.

Quixote
SS Life Member

Devilhead wrote:Wonder if this has anything to do with someone being dropped from the side

:idea:

On BF, someone has suggested the other partner is :arrow: :oops:
Last edited by Quixote on Wed 26 May 2010 1:30am, edited 2 times in total.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Saint Mik
Club Player

Moods wrote:It doesn't really matter at the moment who claimed what and who recalled what. What matters is that they met her at a school footy clinic. It was questioned why that was put in the article (the footy clinic). I'm merely stating why that piece of info is important to the article. I'm not saying the players are lying, but of course they would say they don't recall meeting her there.
Because of the teenager headline, under age perhaps????

And it sells papers in the morning

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
35...LEGEND
Club Player

Saint Mik wrote:
35...LEGEND wrote:Just thought i'd pop in here before headin off for my beauty sleep.......

Oh dear :shock: ...............Off to the bloody fridge now. :?

Please let this be very little :cry:
Whats in the fridge, got any tim tams :wink:
Ice packs :?

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Yeah, well I hope I'm wrong, but I don't really understand why Victoria Police, DHS and the Education department all need to be notified if it was consensual sex with a girl of 16 years of age or older.

Especially the police!!

Call me a nervous nelly, but this doesn't have a good feel about it.

Buckets
SS Life Member

Quixote wrote:
Devilhead wrote:Wonder if this has anything to do with someone being dropped from the side

Would think it wise to leave names off the thread! Can get us in trouble legally
Last edited by Buckets on Wed 26 May 2010 1:33am, edited 1 time in total.

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Quixote
SS Life Member

OK.

Let's just say, someone who has been dropped from the side and someone who's kicking has been a little off. He's been missing the target. Struggling to find the sweet spot. Seeming a bit rushed. As it were.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Quixote
SS Life Member

Deleted
Last edited by Quixote on Wed 26 May 2010 1:33am, edited 1 time in total.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Saint Mik
Club Player

Moods wrote:Yeah, well I hope I'm wrong, but I don't really understand why Victoria Police, DHS and the Education department all need to be notified if it was consensual sex with a girl of 16 years of age or older.

Especially the police!!

Call me a nervous nelly, but this doesn't have a good feel about it.
It all depends on what angle the dodgy writers want us to read into it, this story could go either way but my gut feeling is the same as yours after some of the smart choices that have been made of recent times

All we can do is wait and see, no other choice is there :oops:
Last edited by Saint Mik on Wed 26 May 2010 1:59am, edited 1 time in total.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Buckets
SS Life Member

Quixote wrote:
Buckets wrote:
Quixote wrote:

Would think it wise to leave names off the thread! Can get us in trouble legally
Best you delete or edit this post then!!!
Deleted the name from my quoting you need to do the same
Last edited by Buckets on Wed 26 May 2010 1:34am, edited 1 time in total.

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Quixote
SS Life Member

Because it has my original in it.

Whatever.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

How it can change so quickly, from the win on the weekend to this.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:Surely whoever it was had to think 'this girl looks young.' Let's face it, footballers aren't brain surgeons. We just don't need this at the moment.
This is Zara Hartshorn.

She is 13 years old! :shock:

35...LEGEND
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Moods wrote:Surely whoever it was had to think 'this girl looks young.' Let's face it, footballers aren't brain surgeons. We just don't need this at the moment.
This is Zara Hartshorn.

She is 13 years old! :shock:

:shock: ......if shes 13,that would make my missus only about 18...........................cool :D

Saintsfan
Club Player

I might get flamed for this however younger females are smarter than what they let on.

Men (in general) are dumb as dogshit and the younger 'facebook/myspace photo posing scrags' know what they are doing.

Who knows where this is going however I am going to back the club and the players involved until they are proven otherwise.

Some females are little whores at times and that young little sluts parents (along with the 'woman' herself) have some answering to do.

The Saintsfan Cometh
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Saintsfan wrote:I might get flamed for this however younger females are smarter than what they let on.

Men (in general) are dumb as dogshit and the younger 'facebook/myspace photo posing scrags' know what they are doing.

Who knows where this is going however I am going to back the club and the players involved until they are proven otherwise.

Some females are little whores at times and that young little sluts parents (along with the 'woman' herself) have some answering to do.
Some of your comments I find offensive but you are correct on a few counts.

A sister-in-law of a good friend of mine made it her mission to land herself an AFL player as a partner. She knew all the haunts and frequented them with the sole purpose of achieving her goal. After 4 failed relationships, she finally snagged herself an AFL player and they got engaged. To her utter horror though, he was delisted 12 months later :lol:

Unfortuntely, when it comes to fame and money, MEN and WOMEN will stop at nothing to rub shoulders with celebrities. It is a fact of life. What I find the most disturbing out of this whole story is the behaviour of this young girl. Does she have so little self worth that she feels it necessary to stalk a couple of AFL players? She has followed them to Sydney (if the article is accurate) and then met up with them again at a Melbourne game. Even if she was under 16, where were her parents at the Sydney game? Did they not notice their daughter went missing?

If you take into account her supposed age, where she first met up with them (Sydney) and then the fact that she claims to have met them first at a football clinic, this whole article just doesn't seem to add up.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:I might get flamed for this however younger females are smarter than what they let on.

you know part of me agrees

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
benengel14
Club Player

Yeah much better to automatically back the football club which has an impervious record as the employment of individuals with great decision making, clean consciences and good morals.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

Disagree with that 1st line. The ones who would go out and pursue this kind of activity are anything but smart. It has become worse since Myspace and Facebook where these places have attained a social status value (Who can have the most friends/'hottie friends'). With their profile pictures being them in short skirts, high heels and whatever cleavage they do have hanging out. Their lives revolve more around these websites than learning.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Saintsfan
Club Player

saint75 wrote:

Some of your comments I find offensive but you are correct on a few counts.

A sister-in-law of a good friend of mine made it her mission to land herself an AFL player as a partner. She knew all the haunts and frequented them with the sole purpose of achieving her goal. After 4 failed relationships, she finally snagged herself an AFL player and they got engaged. To her utter horror though, he was delisted 12 months later :lol:

Unfortuntely, when it comes to fame and money, MEN and WOMEN will stop at nothing to rub shoulders with celebrities. It is a fact of life. What I find the most disturbing out of this whole story is the behaviour of this young girl. Does she have so little self worth that she feels it necessary to stalk a couple of AFL players? She has followed them to Sydney (if the article is accurate) and then met up with them again at a Melbourne game. Even if she was under 16, where were her parents at the Sydney game? Did they not notice their daughter went missing?

If you take into account her supposed age, where she first met up with them (Sydney) and then the fact that she claims to have met them first at a football clinic, this whole article just doesn't seem to add up.
You are right. It doesn't add up. Meeting them in Melbourne and being in a position to meet them after the Swans game, knowing where they would be and being underage would that not make it difficult to visit any nightclub etc?

Unless she met them outsider the players door at Telstra Stadium then where else could she have met them?

I am sorry if you find some of my comments offensive however my opinion (albeit somewhat rude, harsh and degrading) is built on friends and family members being high-school teachers and they have commented on the degeneration of the female population against the males. The males have always been horny. The females on mass are getting worse than their male counterparts....and that is saying something

Mass generalisation here I know and understand,

The Saintsfan Cometh
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

To whoever the Dumb Arse/s that is/are involved - hopefully this is the wake up call that they need to grow up and actually knuckle down and fulfull their potential

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Do the players fly straight back after a night game in Sydney? Apparently only Eddy was at the after match function.

Just wondering where a young girl could meet up with a Saint player after a game in Sydney.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti23 wrote:Do the players fly straight back after a night game in Sydney? Apparently only Eddy was at the after match function.

Just wondering where a young girl could meet up with a Saint player after a game in Sydney.
Aah the infamous Robert Eddy (who said he was single) and Rhys Muldoon post-match.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Possible father-son...

I seriously coughed up my coffee when I read that... Absolute hilarity.

Sounds to me, and just from what has been printed, that this is just another groupie who has maybe hidden and lied about her age.

As long as a player as old as Kingy :lol: hasnt been involved it shouldnt matter.

I'm hoping that its a couple of the younger blokes getting into it.

Fkn football players. Seriously are they just plain dumb or what...

Two new nicknames should come out of this....as posted earlier on this thread. Dumb and Dumber.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....