two words

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintsfan
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
Face is correct despite what I would imagine good intentions in your post St. Fid.

I also agree with Stinger and drawing comparison's between the average joe and your son and his circumstances are false and plain...strange.

Does your son want to read what you post on here about him? Knowing he has an account is it in his best interests? One would suggest not.
He doesn't read this site any more and only comes on for the sponsorship thread.
Regardless of that there is the possibility of him doing so.

Your almost ramblings about your son and your situation are very strange. We as a community surely sympathise with what you have in your life however however the illustration of previous events were plain disturbing and not necessary and one wonders and possibly fears for your mental state.

The Saintsfan Cometh
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
Face is correct despite what I would imagine good intentions in your post St. Fid.

I also agree with Stinger and drawing comparison's between the average joe and your son and his circumstances are false and plain...strange.

Does your son want to read what you post on here about him? Knowing he has an account is it in his best interests? One would suggest not.
He doesn't read this site any more and only comes on for the sponsorship thread.

Your almost ramblings about your son and your situation are very strange. We as a community surely sympathise with what you have in your life however however the illustration of previous events were plain disturbing and not necessary and one wonders and possibly fears for your mental state.
lol

My mental state when posters are labelled bastards and should be shot for leaving a match before it's over

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Saintsfan
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:

lol

My mental state when posters are labelled bastards and should be shot
for leaving a match before it's over
Turn of phrase and some cannot elaborate without swearing. So be it.

You flipped over and called someone a 'pedo' on a thread in the Other Teams forum so...

The Saintsfan Cometh
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
Turn of phrase and some cannot elaborate without swearing. So be it.

You flipped over and called someone a 'pedo' on a thread in the Other Teams forum so...
So do you want to change topic??

I called that poster a "pedo" because the said poster keeps asking the age of other posters that the said poster in someway disagrees with.

Yes, it was in bad taste and I got a warning for it.

So......

Just what are you getting at??

Is it okay by you for a thread to be titled in some way that if a person leaves early they should be shot and they are bastards?

If so, one does question your mental state IMO

Freedom of choice if a person decides to leave a game before it's over
:idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Re: two words

stinger wrote:
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
stinger wrote:i have only two words to say to all those so called saints supporters who left their seats early tonight.......weak bastards.... :evil:
It "takes one" to "know one", stinger, or aren't you wise enough to have worked that one out yet? Do you have a mirror at your place. Are you perfect?

i have never left the football early.....pretty perfect in that regard then.... :wink: :lol:
Who cares? I think you have us confused with someone who gives a s***. We don't care. You're free to stay as long as you like and we're free to leave whenever we want. We're here for the footy, not you, believe it or not.
And it can definitely take courage to leave, especially, as you pointed out, if you know you're going to get bagged for it, either at the game or by those as full of themselves as you, here. So you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.
I've done it both ways and I don't think there's a difference. One way you get abused for leaving and the other way you end up having to put up with watching your team get smashed, while listening to the trash talking rubbish from the supporters of the other side. And you get home (or wherever you're going next) much later. Both options suck. At least by leaving early you get to beat the majority of the traffic and go and do something more enjoyable. (Some of us actually have lives outside of the St K FC and would prefer to get back to them than watch junk). And it sends a clear message to those out on the field that what they're dishing up ins't good enough.
If you don't like it, you can cry about it some more. Or you could grow up and get over yourself.
We all go to the footy for different reasons. If you don't like it, tough.
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Sat 15 May 2010 9:28am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Face wrote:St Fid, you always seem to be complaining about what your kid might be reading here or how what's posted may actually be a reflection of him, yet you post some of the most disturbing stuff I see posted on football forums.

As someone who has also had a child with plenty of issues to deal with, I wish you, your son and family all the best. In fact I'm sure regardless of people's parenting experience, everyone here does. Even those that you treat with your usual derision.

As someone that has to read the crap you post here, I find your constant peddling of your and your son's issues a pathetic method of trying to point score.

Nobody - and I'm sure that includes the grumpy old bastard that started this thread - would have an opinion on how your son supports the Saints and the decisions you make in relation to that. That is other than wishing him, you and your family all the best.

Try and lighten up a little - if for no other reason than your son.
Just what do you mean by stating that I constantly peddle my issues and my son's issues??

Your comment that you have to read the crap I post on here is insulting and here you are stating that I should lighten up.

I really don't care what you think but may I suggest you refrain from making comments that are false.

It really does not bother me at all if people choose to leave early, and nor should it bother anyone else.

It's called freedom of choice

To suggest that they are bastards and in another thread that they should be shot is pathetic.

If you can't understand that, may I suggest you live in a country that does not have the same freedom as we enjoy in this country.

You are not being forced to read my posts, again "Freedom of choice", so stop complaining :idea:

oh ffs ...lighten up st fid......most of the pple who left early showed little intestinal fortitude...imhfo...if you had good reason to leave so be it...most didn't.......they are the ones i termed weak.....and they were........they are now bleating because deep down they know i'm right..... :twisted:

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IS TO BLAME!

It is the biggest absolute farking joke of a timeslot and I will NEVER attend another game on a Monday night - it just stuffs things up.

Work, school, getting up early the next day - train lines not running any later with special trains. It just doesn't work. The AFL needs to stop being like f****** America and get some balls and try something else.

that's my vent.

HATE IT!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

na exa
Club Player

:lol: :lol:

love it.

my issue is , that i get the sh!ts.
bad.
and i attract testy mouthy opposition supporters like a gull to a chip.

i cant stand getting flogged at the footy ... something i can file away under honorable loss is sorta just ok , but a flogging ... **** that.(the daughter and the gws , gave me plenty of room on mofo mon and that was from watching it on the telly) fair dink :shock: :roll:

sometimes i need to go early ... but i cant ... its the way i learnt my footy.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
groupie1
Club Player

stinger wrote:
oakleighboy wrote:One is not weak if they leave early.
It is personnel choice

one is........imhfo.... :evil:

and that's "personal",,ffs.... :roll:
Well... I left early because I work in HR and we had an emergency issue with one of our employees. So... I actually did leave as a matter of personnel choice.

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
BakesFan
SS Life Member

If I get there early, does it mean I can leave early? :?

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
widereceiver
Club Player

groupie1 wrote:[

Well... I left early because I work in HR and we had an emergency issue with one of our employees. So... I actually did leave as a matter of personnel choice.
Golden... unfortunately the Farquitos wouldn't be able to apprehend it.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Re: two words

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Finna wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
stinger wrote:i have only two words to say to all those so called saints supporters who left their seats early tonight.......weak bastards.... :evil:
I have never said a bad word about you but this thread is a disgrace...

Did you even consider the timing of the event???

Did you even consider that some people have to front up to work or school the next day???

I really take offence to your post and other posts about this issue...

My son and I attended the game, my son is autistic and attends a adult learning centre and has to wake up at 6 AM....

Yes, he would have chosen to stay if we were winning, but he was a bit of a mess and broke down as soon as we entered the car...

He broke down badly and couldn't stop and this is a person in his early years broke down for the whole first quarter if we lost the toss at the start of the game.

He had tears in his eyes at the the start of the last quarter and I mentioned to him to just tuff it out for at least 15 minutes and if you really cant control yourself then we would leave...

He was getting so frustrated and starting to wave his hands in a frenzy after the first 5 minutes and I suggested to him to just sit on his hands....

For my son to sit there for the first 15 minutes was an achievement and he has progressed from crying if we lost the toss at the start of the match....

There are many considerations on this issue and to label fans that left early as "weak bastards" is totally wrong.
Agreed. OP is a joke.....

Five Words.....Mind Your Own f****** Business.

one word for you......no... :twisted:
He is right. It is a joke but continue. It is fun to watch the abuse towards you.

i couldn't give a rats.....but if you calling me a moron gets you banned,,,the thread would have been worthwhile albert.... :wink:

for what's it's worth it is still a free country and i'm entitled to an opinion.....which i have expressed.....telling me to mind my own business after seeing hordes of so called fans deserting their seats is just plainly stupid ffs.....no wonder you would agree albert..... :roll:
Hmmm, so, it's a "free country" and you're "entitled to your opinion", but we're not free/entitled to leave, whenever the hell we want?
I see, it's OK if you express yourself any way you want, but it's not OK for us to? You're not full of yourself, much, are you? Or are you just that dumb that you don't see the hypocrisy? And you mockingly call p66 "Albert"!

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.