Lyon may turn to untried tall for a boost - The Age

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Why does the fact that he's called "Rhys" make him more appealing?

To hell with people called Rhys and all the other bloody Taffies: a nation of leek-eating, god-bothering, rugby playing, short and ugly gits with high-pitched sing song bloody voices (although I'll say one thing for our Rhys: he doesn't play rugby, he isn't particularly ugly and he certainly isn't short).

P.S. I've got plenty of Welsh blood and I'm not short either (can neither confirm nor deny the ugly bit).

You might call me racially prejudiced, but at least I don't get stuck into White South Africans..... :wink:

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Kate wrote:Observation: Interesting threads on this forum tend to get wrecked on this forum by self-important individuals who are more interested in the opportunity of having a slanging match than by the actual content of the argument.

Personally, when I see the poster is Plugger66, I know it is sadly time to go on to another thread.

Plugger66, please put away your fishing line because it is BORING for everybody else. :roll:
Thanks Kate for your kind words. By the way you will find like some other threads that I again didnt start the slanging match.
That may be the case plugger, but why do you have to quote the whole thread?
Yes i agree with that but being computer illiterate I have no idea how to only do a bit of the quote. You will actually see in one of the posts I stop quoting because it was taking up to much room.
That is the biggest lie you've ever posted.
What are you talking about? Sometimes you say the strangest things.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

This thread is freakin awesome.