2010 Game Plan

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
markp wrote:
St Kilda coach Ross Lyon has capped off a brilliant year by being named the AFL Coaches Association's (AFLCA) Senior Coach of the Year.

Voted by his peers, Lyon took out the honour in just his third year in the position.
I mean really... "he's a pass" :roll:

rodgerfox = pathological troll.
Anything to add? Or just going to stand on the sidelines taking swipes as per usual?

What suggests he's anything better than a 'pass' match day coach?
A girlfriend of mine used to work in a fancy ladies shoe shop, and every once in a while guys would ring up and want a random high heel shoe described in detail to them over the phone... while they quietly got off.

Sadly, if the girl was new it could take a while before she realised what was going on... as one of the creepy caller's goals was to drag it out for as long as possible, and thus heighten his arousal.

You're like that.
That's seriously very funny. :D

Shoe shops, eh...Hmmmm...I LIKE IT!

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

bump

I feel markp's analogous depiction of rodger/stool and the telephone call deserves to remain on the first page.