We're gonna get done

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne

Re: We're gonna get done

joffaboy wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Lets face it Stinger..... If you had the chance to stick one up The Grumpy One, wouldn't you take it?

Metaphorically speaking of course. :shock:

Not that there is anything wrong with that if we were both so inclined..
Hey GO whats the big idea blowing off (metaphorically speaking) Saints66au before the match yesterday when he was attempting to give you a Go Saints sign??? :wink: :D
Please explain...... Where did this alledged blowing off occur?

It wasn't me who opened his lunch in the Etihad lift. :shock:
Saints66au reported to us all how you and your good wife walked past him without even a bye your leave as he was giving out Go Saints banners.

You are really a nasty piece of work GO :wink: :wink: :D (only kidding chief).
Be happy to acknowledge 66's presence when he explains to me what he was doing handing out banners in my loungeroom. :shock: :wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Lets face it Stinger..... If you had the chance to stick one up The Grumpy One, wouldn't you take it?

Hey GO whats the big idea blowing off (metaphorically speaking) Saints66au before the match yesterday when he was attempting to give you a Go Saints sign??? :wink: :D

Saints66au reported to us all how you and your good wife walked past him without even a bye your leave as he was giving out Go Saints banners.

Be happy to acknowledge 66's presence when he explains to me what he was doing handing out banners in my loungeroom. :shock: :wink:
Well he reckons he saw you at the game yesterday. if it wasn't you, so be it.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
GrumpyOne

joffaboy wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Well he reckons he saw you at the game yesterday. if it wasn't you, so be it.
Tom Cruise is often mistaken for me. :wink: