What This Match Proved?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Violent Stool
Club Player

bergholt wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:absolute crap same ip is same pc. If you make your ip static it still doesn't disguise the fact that you are coming from the same pc and internet connection. Fact
yeah, you're wrong.
You've obviously never heard of a Proxy server.

What kind of fool would access the internet directly from their own PC?

How far down the rabbit hole do you really want to go?
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Violent Stool wrote:
bergholt wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:absolute crap same ip is same pc. If you make your ip static it still doesn't disguise the fact that you are coming from the same pc and internet connection. Fact
yeah, you're wrong.

Yes fancy using the own PC. Better to leave your home and sit in an internet cafe drinking coffee all day. Even if is freezing and raining.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

If Ablett, Bartel and Selwood had 30 touches each, and Mooney took 13 grab and kicked 5 goals - do you think Carlton would geting 9 points of them?
Round 8...Geelong win only after Brad Johnson misses a kick after the siren..

G Ablett 38 touches
J Selwood 32 touches

Steve Johnson kicks 5

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Violent Stool
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Yes fancy using the own PC. Better to leave your home and sit in an internet cafe drinking coffee all day. Even if is freezing and raining.
It's night time here, and it's hot.

Besides, I was referring to connecting directly to the Internet from your Pc - and not via a firewall or Proxy server.

bob__71
Club Player

Violent,

Do you consider yourself a bit of a footy fan?

markp
Saintsational Legend

Rodge (stooly)... your turkey will not fly.

Last week you said you weren't a Saints supporter, now it's 'we' this and 'we' that... give it up champ.

asiu

:lol: :lol:

gotta luv this place!!

( i so miss mr fox )

one of the best videos out there ......worth watching half a dozen times

Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:Rodge (stooly)... your turkey will not fly.

Last week you said you weren't a Saints supporter, now it's 'we' this and 'we' that... give it up champ.
Checkmate. Game Over.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
markp
Saintsational Legend

Funny that someone who was so often linked with the term 'the usual suspects' should be carrying on with this Keyser Soze act.

reincarnated

Reiwoldt does tend to play super quarters then drifts out of a match and comes back

he might kick five but if i remember correctly 4 were in the first quarter and a bit

he then vanished for close to a half and its not the first time either

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Violent Stool wrote:
bergholt wrote:
yeah, you're wrong.

Ah yes i have

and you are wrong. How do you think they moderate bit torrent clients?..and multiple user accounts etc?? You really have no idea. FACT

#1 Ryder fan
Milton66
SS Life Member

Gee, another dumb thread about nothing but fighting and baiting.

Exactly what RF was the master at. Believe it... or not.

Violent Stool
Club Player

MC Gusto wrote:
Violent Stool wrote:
bergholt wrote:
yeah, you're wrong.

Ah yes i have

and you are wrong. How do you think they moderate bit torrent clients?..and multiple user accounts etc?? You really have no idea. FACT
They don't. They guess. Which is precisely why silly ignorant people assume I'm this RF person because this site's DHCP server has allocated me the same address as him/her.

I run several website myself.

We can keep going with argument, because I'm happy to continue to make you look like an ignorant stooge trying to argue with someone for the sheer sake of it.

If you want to argue about something, make sure it's about something you have a clue about.

D***head.

Milton66
SS Life Member

So, Mr Proxy srever. Who are you? The Saints supporter, or the observer from 2 weeks ago who didn't follow the Saints and was adding his 2 cents worth?

Let's face it, Violent Stool is a common nic that a lot of people come up with. So I can see the misunderstanding... not.

And your sig... what chases a rabbit down the rabbit hole? A fox, of course. Wow your cryptic intellect knows no boundaries.

Sounds like too many have been pushing your stool so far up you, that it now spews from your mouth.

Have nice day.

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Violent Stool wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:
Violent Stool wrote:
bergholt wrote:
yeah, you're wrong.

Ah yes i have

They don't. They guess. Which is precisely why silly ignorant people assume I'm this RF person because this site's DHCP server has allocated me the same address as him/her.

We can keep going with argument, because I'm happy to continue to make you look like an ignorant stooge trying to argue with someone for the sheer sake of it.

If you want to argue about something, make sure it's about something you have a clue about.

D***head.
that is pretty tough calling me a d**khead on a forum.

you are a fool mate

i moderate what.cd do you really want to continue this. IF the IP is the same you are the same

seriously you wanna have a slanging match? you want to abuse me on a forum. you are a f****** lightweight

#1 Ryder fan
BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

Violent Stool wrote: What worries me is that Lyon talks up KPIs and stats as a measure for our performance. He also refers to these KPIs as reasons for a win.
If he honestly thinks this, we're in strife.
Erm... no.... Though a misunderstanding of KPIs could I suppose lead one to the strange position that the Saints are relying on too few...

KPI's are very clearly used to create a larger samply of correlative statistics with which to measure performance so that one can truly get an indication of whether that performance is as good or bad as the scoreboard would indicate, given that you're playing footy for a lot longer than the time it takes to kick a goal...

i.e. inside 50s correlates really highly with score kicked. Contested ball correlates really highly with both high offensive inside 50, low defensive inside 50s, and rebound 50s. Tackles correlate pretty well to contested ball. both offensive and defensive strategies are set around these.

Low disposal efficiency correlates really highly with the whole thing falling apart. Defensive strategies try and account for this.

Michael Voss couldn't control Jonathan Brown's accuracy - 5.0 in a big win last weekend, 4.5 in a 6 point loss the week before.

He could impact on the likelyhood of Brown being in a position to win the game by setting up his team to fight for clearances and kick it at the key forwards. Once they stopped butchering the ball, the game followed the KPIs very closely.

Bringing it back to the Saints, if you take in the breakdown each week, rather than a series of individuals making the Saints look good, this years Saints tend to have a team making a series of individuals look good. These individuals contribute, but the casting of the stars almost becomes a role in itself, and while difficult to replace, is not as dependant as some would represent.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
markp
Saintsational Legend

Four hours before his most recent post he was going to bed because it was very late where he was... oh rodge, W-T-F? Take off the groucho nose and glasses.

It's ok.

Violent Stool
Club Player

markp wrote:Four hours before his most recent post he was going to bed because it was very late where he was... oh rodge, W-T-F? Take off the groucho nose and glasses.

It's ok.
It's hot here. I can't sleep.

Violent Stool
Club Player

MC Gusto wrote:
Violent Stool wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:
Violent Stool wrote:
bergholt wrote:
yeah, you're wrong.

Ah yes i have

D***head.

you are a fool mate

i moderate what.cd do you really want to continue this. IF the IP is the same you are the same

seriously you wanna have a slanging match? you want to abuse me on a forum. you are a f****** lightweight
Right. So you clearly haven't heard of Proxy servers then.

suss
Club Player

[quote"markp"]Four hours before his most recent post he was going to bed because it was very late where he was... oh rodge, W-T-F? Take off the groucho nose and glasses.

It's ok.[/quote]

It's like a 5 year old kid sitting in the kitchen covered in chocolate telling his mum he didn't touch the tim tams...

He's been busted so bad it's ridiculous, and yet he keeps up the charade.

This thread is priceless... :lol:

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Violent Stool wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:
Violent Stool wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:
Violent Stool wrote:
bergholt wrote:
yeah, you're wrong.

Ah yes i have

D***head.

you are a fool mate

Right. So you clearly haven't heard of Proxy servers then.
so you are suggesting you and roger log on via the same proxy..?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

#1 Ryder fan
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

go to bed

#1 Ryder fan
markp
Saintsational Legend

suss wrote:
markp wrote:Four hours before his most recent post he was going to bed because it was very late where he was... oh rodge, W-T-F? Take off the groucho nose and glasses.

It's ok.
It's like a 5 year old kid sitting in the kitchen covered in chocolate telling his mum he didn't touch the tim tams...

He's been busted so bad it's ridiculous, and yet he keeps up the charade.

This thread is priceless... :lol:
I'm sure he doesn't care, he has his own unique set of KPI's to hit... and it's all just a hoot to him anyway.

asiu

besides the 'liar' thing with srs ,foxy didnt abuse/name call other posters
(for what he copped)

nuh ......not convinced on this one

could be wrong ...dont think so but

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Funny that someone who was so often linked with the term 'the usual suspects' should be carrying on with this Keyser Soze act.
Now that's a good movie...