Not a good look- Harvs a blue

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

The Saintsational Man wrote:I'm not loyal.

I once worked for IGA, I got drafted by Safeway.

IGA removed me from the "Night Packing Hall of Fame".

:cry:
But surely not the "Employee of the Month" wall.... :oops:

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
TriColourDisciple wrote:You're right kezza, l'm just going to move on & accept that Harv's wasn't the man I thought he was. I have to keep in mind that the club will always be bigger than any player.
Perhaps you should move on and support another club, one where EVERY SINGLE EX-PLAYER stays exclusively with that club forever.

...oh, and by the way, the club is much, much bigger than you, my friend!

Good luck and please let me know which club it is.
100 coin he chooses Carlton.

:lol:

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

TriColourDisciple wrote:You're right kezza, l'm just going to move on & accept that Harv's wasn't the man I thought he was. I have to keep in mind that the club will always be bigger than any player.
You absolute first class wanker. If you think Robert Harvey is not one of the greatest players to ever pull on the red white and black tricolour you are obviously on the wrong site.
You must be of a different tricolour, maybe Footscray, because you are behaving like a dog.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
You absolute first class wanker. If you think Robert Harvey is not one of the greatest players to ever pull on the red white and black tricolour you are obviously on the wrong site.
You must be of a different tricolour, maybe Footscray, because you are behaving like a dog.
Nah I doubt the Dogs supporters would dump on Scotty West if he gets a coaching gig elsewhere. Different circ's but still a legend of the club.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I seriously don't have a problem with Harvs moving on to another club. For Christ sakes we all know where the guys heart lies. I happened to score ‘letter of the day’ in the Herald Sun today. Don’t ask me how I managed that, as in my opinion I’ve written better letters in the past :lol: …but regardless of that it states quite clearly what I think about the matter!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Well done St. Luke. I read that letter & wondered if it was someone from here. :D

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:I seriously don't have a problem with Harvs moving on to another club. For Christ sakes we all know where the guys heart lies. I happened to score ‘letter of the day’ in the Herald Sun today. Don’t ask me how I managed that, as in my opinion I’ve written better letters in the past :lol: …but regardless of that it states quite clearly what I think about the matter!
well done mate!

Can you please post it on here, as I don't get the hun!

Ta!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

he looked uncomfortable and ugly in the blue's polo

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.