Kosi

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:Did anyone think that maybe Kosi wants to be traded, it hit me last night that this could be the case? Anyways, if this is not the case and he just didn't have a great year, I for one think we can't go wrong giving him another go.

Obviously we had our eggs in the G-Train basket during the preseason, I don't think anyone anticipated that this plan would have gone horribly wrong so quickly. This isn't making excuses, it just the plain facts....

Give him the opportunity to do just one preseason as a forward....he can take a great contested mark and kick a goal.
If he does want to be traded then he should say so and step aside in the finals.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Beekay
SS Life Member

WayneJudson42 wrote: If he does want to be traded then he should say so and step aside in the finals.
Or he could hope to play some decent footy and increase the $$$ come contract talk time with his new club.

Saints94
SS Life Member

To tell you the truth i wouldn't be surprised if he was trade bait to get Kerr