Geelong taunts Saints over list

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:joffaboys post has been deleted due to poor taste

i thought it was highly amusing......
No Mick was right.

To associate Southern American hillbillys playing banjo's with Geelong supporters was indeed in bad taste, and an insult to all Southern American hillbillys :D :D.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I always wondered why Thompson had sh*t lips.
I guess It's because of the amount of sh*t that comes from his mouth and he doesn't use a serviette to wipe off.

your momma
Club Player

Saint Mik wrote: Just worry about your end of the highway and we will worry about our own club, and dont forget bomber every win is getting closer to a LOSS :wink:
Aye Aye.
you speak the truth

"Im never satisfied...its a curse"
saintly
Saintsational Legend

and a iump on this one