Whinging supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:What's that saying?

'There is none so blind as he who will not see.'

Plugger, why bother debating if you refuse to accept anybody else has a pov which may have some merit, even if it differs with yours?

I can't speak for anybody else on here, but whilst I have strong opinions on most football questions, I am prepared to listen to other posters pov to either confirm my own or to learn something.

Your posts make it abundantly clear that you do not accept anybody else's opinion, unless it agrees with your own.

IMHO your last post in this thread was totally disrespectful of any Saints supporter who doesn't share your particular view of football and as such bears no useful purpose other than attempt to belittle those posters.

I don't understand why you feel the need to continually enter a debate, not to exchange ideas, but to belittle and demean others by lecturing to all and sundry why it's 'your way or the highway'.
The moral smugness of your 'Whinging Supporters' thread and your 'Losers' tag is breathtaking.

Why is it you feel the need to respond to any criticism of the AFL administration/umpires/MRP/Tribunal?
I doubt that there is any poster on here who is unaware of your thoughts on the matter.
Many on here have bemoaned the B4E anti-GT posts but at least his posts were entertaining in the main, unlike yours.
Well that post upsets me so from now on I think we are being screwed.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:What's that saying?

'There is none so blind as he who will not see.'

Plugger, why bother debating if you refuse to accept anybody else has a pov which may have some merit, even if it differs with yours?

I can't speak for anybody else on here, but whilst I have strong opinions on most football questions, I am prepared to listen to other posters pov to either confirm my own or to learn something.

Your posts make it abundantly clear that you do not accept anybody else's opinion, unless it agrees with your own.

IMHO your last post in this thread was totally disrespectful of any Saints supporter who doesn't share your particular view of football and as such bears no useful purpose other than attempt to belittle those posters.

I don't understand why you feel the need to continually enter a debate, not to exchange ideas, but to belittle and demean others by lecturing to all and sundry why it's 'your way or the highway'.
The moral smugness of your 'Whinging Supporters' thread and your 'Losers' tag is breathtaking.

Why is it you feel the need to respond to any criticism of the AFL administration/umpires/MRP/Tribunal?
I doubt that there is any poster on here who is unaware of your thoughts on the matter.
Many on here have bemoaned the B4E anti-GT posts but at least his posts were entertaining in the main, unlike yours.
Well that post upsets me so from now on I think we are being screwed.
Excellent.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I am actually very upset with you saying my posts have no humour. That is one thing I try to put into most posts. Sarcasim is the best form of humour not the lowest as some morons say.

I hate the AFL.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Let's not forget the Didak jumper punch... no hang on, it was a jumper 'push'.

The AFL knows which side its bread is buttered on.

JeffDunne

plugger66 wrote:The one thing I have bever said and will never say is I am a better supporter than you or anyone else. For all I know you make give the club thousands of dollars a year so I will never comment on who is a better supporter.
Yet you find it appropriate to call other supporters losers because they believe their club has been on the end of some biased decisions?
All I have ever said is that IMO the do not delibrately try to make us lose by having umpires cheat or commentators favour the other side.
I wish that's all you'd ever said on the topic.
I will leave you with this though how come in the last 5 years we have had 3 results that decided games in our favour due to goal umpiring decisions if the AFL want to give to us. Against the Roos when one of our shots clearly hit the post and we one by less than a kick. Same against the Swans when Rix hit the post and the Aussie point yet no results have gone against us in that time due to goal umpiring.
Nobody ever suggested they don't make mistakes.

However you expect those type of decisions to balance themselves over time and don't worry they have. There's probably been at least two incidents this year alone when the opposition have been given a goal when it should have been a point due to an umpiring error.

If decisions like those coming from the MRP, the tribunal, the draw, etc balanced themselves out over time we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

glad I left this thread in good hands

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, it belittles and talks down to the audience. The best humour brings someone along with you..... so no plugger66 nothing you have ever said has been funny.....

I agree with Mr Magic, there is no point continuing this conversation or in fact any convo with you because you have such a black and white view on the world it's not funny. I see colour and grey.....

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:glad I left this thread in good hands

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, it belittles and talks down to the audience. The best humour brings someone along with you..... so no plugger66 nothing you have ever said has been funny.....

I agree with Mr Magic, there is no point continuing this conversation or in fact any convo with you because you have such a black and white view on the world it's not funny. I see colour and grey.....
Best form.