Archie Fraser has to go, he is an embarrasment...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:Fair enough SENsaintsational.

As for private time with rodger, I couldn't think of anyhting I'd like less.

I'd much prefer 'quiet time' with our Genreal Forum m :) ascot!

Ooh yes Miss Ghostwhisperer herself. She can rattle my ghostly cage any time she likes! :lol:

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:You've already done that.
Bored are we rodger?
Nothing to do today but play little games with us 'morons' (your terminology rodger - deny it if you like) here on Saintsational.

You are so, so predictable.

You know how to stop this childish game.
I've told you many times - I'll accomodate you any time you like (though not in the sexual way you seemed to be asking for in your previous post!).

The choice is entirely yours. You chose to post a comment towards me and you elicited a response (as you probably hoped for).
Why do you want to ruin another thread with your childish slanging matches? Why do you insist in turning thread after thread into a dedication to me?

Half of this thread is about wierdos suggesting that people have 'agenda', 'motives' and 'personal vendettas', so my original post was completely in context and totally on topic.

Yet, as usual, you are totally unable to stay on topic and want to talk about me all the time.

It's just bizarre. Flattering I suppose, but for a person of your age it's just really odd.

Please don't hijack another reasonable thread.

I've asked nicely. Don't ruin another one.
Hey rodger,

Your crocodile tears have really touched a raw nerve with me (not).

You chose to try and bring this thread down.
You cast the first stone and then run squealing like a stuck pig when one gets lobbed back at you.

You've had no response from me on anything this week, other than here where you specifically chose to, probably because there's been not too much negative going on.

But then again, that's been your MOTIVE lately hasn't it.

Just for interests sake.
Would you do us all a favour and let us know which of us posters don't fit into your categorizations of 'moron' and 'weirdo'?

I for one would love to know who your incisive posts are actually supposed to be read by?

Here's an offer for you rodger.
I'll let you save this forum from 'childish slanging matches'.

How about you and I both agree to a 'voluntary banning' for 2 weeks?

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

Jesus Flowering Christ.... why don't you two whinge-bags get a life... and stop living your world of hate through a bloody internet forum.... i feel sorry for your families!!

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:Jesus Flowering Christ.... why don't you two whinge-bags get a life... and stop living your world of hate through a bloody internet forum.... i feel sorry for your families!!
Thanks for the kind words.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Archie's going nowhere in his eyes. He's just made a date for next season to meet Eastern at Livewire with some staff members.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

And another:
Speculation about the Gold Coast job doesn’t surprise me at all – I lived on the Gold Coast for 14 years and have many contacts there. If I answered every speculative rumour I’d never get my job done. Just look at the names that have already been touted around for this job – it’s in the AFL’s best interests to suggest names to add credibility to GC17. Any well respected CEO would have been approached about the Melbourne, Port Adelaide and the Gold Coast job – that doesn’t mean I’m interested in any of these roles.

My eyes are set clearly on us playing finals and these rumours won’t distract our great club. I’m committed to the Saints and have unfinished business here before even considering anything else. We’re just starting to make good progress at St Kilda and we’re shaping up to deliver on the Footy First commitment, make in excess of $1m profit next year and our move to Frankston in well and truly on track. We’ve still got a lot of work to do and I won’t rest until it’s all done.

Go Saints!
Archie
From Saints Central