My Rant on one aspect of last nights game.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:
plugger66 wrote:[
No it is simple you are the fool. Please watch the game read the rule book and stop whinging. Excuses excuses. They obviosly hate the Saints because that is real logical. Grow up.
And now - Exhibit B just for your benefit Plugger - and thanks for that intelligent reply to my post!!
Do you have a reply to this for the benefit of those of us without any brains!!?? You did appear to do as I accused - so do you forget these things when posting later and then insult other posters for quoting you??[/quote]

For a start you quoted me and I thought you were saying in that quote I whinged so that is why I answered the way I did because in that quote I didnt whinge. Yes I did say Howdy Doody whinged but that was after he personally attacked me without me even saying anything to him. I did not accuse anyone else of whinging though so that is my say and to be honest I couldnt give a dam if you beleive me or not. This is not a chat room I am not here to get new friends so take it or leave it.

yipper
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
yipper wrote:
No it is simple you are the fool. Please watch the game read the rule book and stop whinging. Excuses excuses. They obviosly hate the Saints because that is real logical. Grow up.
And now - Exhibit B just for your benefit Plugger - and thanks for that intelligent reply to my post!!
Do you have a reply to this for the benefit of those of us without any brains!!?? You did appear to do as I accused - so do you forget these things when posting later and then insult other posters for quoting you??
For a start you quoted me and I thought you were saying in that quote I whinged so that is why I answered the way I did because in that quote I didnt whinge. Yes I did say Howdy Doody whinged but that was after he personally attacked me without me even saying anything to him. I did not accuse anyone else of whinging though so that is my say and to be honest I couldnt give a dam if you beleive me or not. This is not a chat room I am not here to get new friends so take it or leave it.[/quote]

Thank-you for that Plugger - so you still felt the need to insult me anyway!! Well thanks.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
karnaby
Club Player

plugger66 wrote: You work it out. I couldnt give a stuff if you understand it or not and really dont care if you answer it.
So let me see if I can get this right.

You reply to me (in gibberish) [this signifies that you wish to discuss something]
I reply to you noting that I can't understand your point [I'm indicating that I'm happy to enter a discussion]
You respond by writing that you "couldnt (sic) :wink: give a stuff if I understand it...." [ok - now you want me to piss off]

I respect you plugger :wink: BULLTISH!!!

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
yipper wrote:
Do you have a reply to this for the benefit of those of us without any brains!!?? You did appear to do as I accused - so do you forget these things when posting later and then insult other posters for quoting you??
For a start you quoted me and I thought you were saying in that quote I whinged so that is why I answered the way I did because in that quote I didnt whinge. Yes I did say Howdy Doody whinged but that was after he personally attacked me without me even saying anything to him. I did not accuse anyone else of whinging though so that is my say and to be honest I couldnt give a dam if you beleive me or not. This is not a chat room I am not here to get new friends so take it or leave it.
Thank-you for that Plugger - so you still felt the need to insult me anyway!! Well thanks.[/quote]

I am confused. In which quote did I insult except for the one when I thought you were having a go at me for whinging. Yes I did in that one for reasons explained. Have I missed anything. Is there another insult in my quotes.

yipper
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
yipper wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
yipper wrote:
Thank-you for that Plugger - so you still felt the need to insult me anyway!! Well thanks.
I am confused. In which quote did I insult except for the one when I thought you were having a go at me for whinging. Yes I did in that one for reasons explained. Have I missed anything. Is there another insult in my quotes.[/quote]

So, you deny insulting me - and then, in the same sentence agree - yes you did. An apology would be useful - as I didn't do anything to warrant the insult. You did have a crack at ppl for whinging - as I accused you of. So, in the end I was right - and I got an insult as a response. Do you suffer from Alzheimers?? You seem to forget what you have said and get all uppity when you are pulled up!!??

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.