Raph Clarke did not lose us this game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

spert
Saintsational Legend

Not up to it so far this year is Raph -maybe later in the season. needs a bit of time at Casey.
Last Friday was team brain-fade, it just so happens that the midfield were the most obvious losers on the night. I dont want to see our midfielders tackling at centre bounces, I want to see them making the play with first hands on the ball.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote:yer because i'm not on this site 24/7 it makes me PWNED because I didn't answer straight away great logic :roll:

Its been awhile since the game and due to no more fox footy channel the exact incidents escape me, i have tried to erase the memory of that performance and i'm thankful it has been, many people around me were also teling raph to get off the ground for good reason.... He was terrible.... absolute sacred cows the players are these days... i am making it up am i? How about you attend games and watch them properly instead of through that one eye you have....

Raph is very average and if u think he is anything more than that you are far too accepting of mediocrity... Yes there were many passengers but why can't people point out the worst players? Because they're feelings will get hurt? Some people need to grow up and get there heads out of the ground..... Raph will be delisted if he continues with this form if u disagree then wait and see....
lol - so I take it from that mindless rant that you cant answer the very reasonable question from plugger66 that being could you give the four goals directly attributed to Raph, who kicked them and the times.

or was it 5 goals as you originally stated? :roll:

Instead of attacking me and presuming what I think or not of a player, just try answering the question.

You see with a pitiful personal attack on me (try going to games - pfft :roll:, I bet I have seen more Saints games than you have hot breakfasts) how about factually backing up your pathetic and idiotic rants towards a player.

As I said PWNED, and with the hapless, banal, and pathetic reply above, it is patently obvious that you have no facts, just worthless opinions and an emply mind.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote:yer because i'm not on this site 24/7 it makes me PWNED because I didn't answer straight away great logic :roll:

Its been awhile since the game and due to no more fox footy channel the exact incidents escape me, i have tried to erase the memory of that performance and i'm thankful it has been, many people around me were also teling raph to get off the ground for good reason.... He was terrible.... absolute sacred cows the players are these days... i am making it up am i? How about you attend games and watch them properly instead of through that one eye you have....

Raph is very average and if u think he is anything more than that you are far too accepting of mediocrity... Yes there were many passengers but why can't people point out the worst players? Because they're feelings will get hurt? Some people need to grow up and get there heads out of the ground..... Raph will be delisted if he continues with this form if u disagree then wait and see....
lol - so I take it from that mindless rant that you cant answer the very reasonable question from plugger66 that being could you give the four goals directly attributed to Raph, who kicked them and the times.

or was it 5 goals as you originally stated? :roll:

Instead of attacking me and presuming what I think or not of a player, just try answering the question.

You see with a pitiful personal attack on me (try going to games - pfft :roll:, I bet I have seen more Saints games than you have hot breakfasts) how about factually backing up your pathetic and idiotic rants towards a player.

As I said PWNED, and with the hapless, banal, and pathetic reply above, it is patently obvious that you have no facts, just worthless opinions and an emply mind.

Oh joffaboy this is all you do you absolute hypocrite is have personal attacks on people as you have yet again exibited... patently ever so predictable... i do not have a photographic memory champion and as it has not been shown on foxtel in quite sometime it is hard to tell you the instances...

As you have seen many people share the same opinion as me and all you want is details... how about some facts? He was the worst on ground and most supporters or anyone who watched the game will tell you.... Why do you think he has been singled out? Because he had a crackingly good game or perhaps it really was pooor? If he was defender and people are calling him WOG he obviously conceided goals... Wise up and stop picking fights like you love so much because you lost your credibility a long time ago...

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

G Train IMO was the worst on the ground.

and IMO R Clarke played a better game than X.....

But that's not to say that R Clarke needs some serious improvement in his game and also a bit more GRUNT in his game as well.

Again, I feel he has the talent but lacks the confidence and if he doesn't find it soon, things aren't looking good for him IMO...

It's not as if he has "runs on the board" and played some BOG's ....

He has been average for a while and in most seasons I had put in down to lack of pre season training.

But I believe that this year that was not the case...

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Saints94
SS Life Member

But still i don't think he will get a spot in the team