GT, Dermy etc. after Game on Friday night on SEN, RE Harvey.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

mischa wrote: Go GT :wink:
Spose you'll be cheering him on in court, hoping he wins his legal action against the St.Kilda Football Club also :roll:

Reminder, legal action contains a claim for $168,000 in holiday pay even though Thomas has already signed a stat dec stating he's not owed any holiday pay :roll:

This from the buffoon who wanted full control of the football department and the whizz bang player contract guru :roll:

Oh the irony of it all.

It would be rolled gold comedy if not for the fact that this grub/scum is trying to screw the football club out of even more money, as if the $500,000 a year he overpaid himself for five years as a rookie coach isn't enough to begin with :roll:

FAIR DINKUM

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Havent heard Gt bag the club either. Just have opinions like everyone is entilted to do. One reason Rb has or hasnt had the chance is because he hasnt beeen asked because he was only a president and no one cares what he says.
or thinks.....when sober...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Hope GT and Derm were watching that third quarter in the GF....set up 3 goals to the saints ina few minutes.

Past it...utter rubbish.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Eat sh1t and die Germott and GT.

The Great Man set up the winning goal u turds.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Dermie - YOU were WRONG

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

And last quarter harves STEALS the ball....

Later sets up the WINNING goal to Milne!!!!!!!!!! put us up by more than goal so that Burtons after the siren goal could not steel a win)

So..that was about 5 goal assists at least.

Harveys 3 set ups in the third qurter turned the game our way.

That means GT and Derm, that Harves is a match winner still!!!!!!!!!!

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Hey Dermie.....

Hey GT.....

Blow me!!!

Harves.....the rolls royce of the entire 150 years of the AFL.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:And last quarter harves STEALS the ball....

Later sets up the WINNING goal to Milne!!!!!!!!!! put us up by more than goal so that Burtons after the siren goal could not steel a win)

So..that was about 5 goal assists at least.

Harveys 3 set ups in the third qurter turned the game our way.

That means GT and Derm, that Harves is a match winner still!!!!!!!!!!
Not listening but can't wait for their comments.....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Who cares lets just be happy.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

they didn't make it into adelaide

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

GT AND DERMIE WILL BE BURNED ALIVE ON A STAKE FOR HERECY.

Oh...just joking.

Write Harvey off at your own risk. He will prove you wrong until his days are through.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

when are we gonna see a retraction...?

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

The Dud, a worthy successor to the avatar there has never been one.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Who cares lets just be happy.
Indeed lets..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Germ and DT's are just a distant blimp on our radar.........

Sam23
SS Life Member

First thing i thought tonight, you dickheads Dermy and GT.

Goddard.
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Sam23 wrote:First thing i thought tonight, you dickheads Dermy and GT.
It took me seconds to think that, but what a stupid comment to think The Great Man is past it.

Couple of has been hacks.....

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

mischa wrote:
Teflon wrote:How anyone can think they are at all good to listen to or "enlightening" in a football sense is amazing.....
Yet you listen religiously :roll: :roll: There are other stations you know! No doubt you'll be informing us of everything GT says throughout the year :roll: :roll:
Why dont you go follow Grant and misus (they may let you watch) and leave the St Kilda footy supporting to supporters.

Sad... :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:Say what you like about Rod Butters but I havent heard him bagging the club since he left - and hed have had plenty of opportunities. This leech (and dermutt) are simplistic in their football views, talk in circles and spend their whole back slapping each other. How anyone can think they are at all good to listen to or "enlightening" in a football sense is amazing.

We also need to thank Butters for 2 more things:

1. Hiring Grant Thomas when the club was on its knees publicly (after Blight) and needed a "sell"

2. Sacking Grant Thomas when the club then needed an AFL FOOTBALL coach - and then appointing one.

Stick it up em Harvs - I hope to hear Grant and Dermutt backtracking soon and I can hear it now..."now thats not what I said....what I said was on that particular night......" blah blah (to which the obvious answer is) - "you mean on the back of 1 game you decided Harvey had been reduced to some sad, senile pathetic sole roaming the footy field?".....
Havent heard Gt bag the club either. Just have opinions like everyone is entilted to do. One reason Rb has or hasnt had the chance is because he hasnt beeen asked because he was only a president and no one cares what he says.
When you agree (and he did - or do you care to dispute that?) that a club legend on the back of 1 pre season game has ended up running round as a "sad" player your bagging my club. Sorry thats not opinion - thats stupidity of the highest and tonight they got shown that the best way how.

Still a great "football thinker"is GT Plugger? (best ask him next time hes round for a beer and a spa.. :roll: )

As for Rod Butters - bug difference is he hasnt gone looking to make a name for hinmself at St Kilda's expense with sensationalist drivel as fat Grant has ...but let me guess....Rod woluldnt have the media contacts to do that should he decide?????

Whose naive now.

“Yeah….nah””
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Still reckon Harvey's past it, Thomas you fair dinkum know nothing, numbutted, money grubbing, lying, fat filthy pig?

See you on May 14

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
or thinks.....when sober...
If you want to attack the guy personally Im all ears - lets have your FACTS hes an alcoholic/drug addict whatever you want but just be sure to pop your name and address details down also wont you ?

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:Say what you like about Rod Butters but I havent heard him bagging the club since he left - and hed have had plenty of opportunities. This leech (and dermutt) are simplistic in their football views, talk in circles and spend their whole back slapping each other. How anyone can think they are at all good to listen to or "enlightening" in a football sense is amazing.

1. Hiring Grant Thomas when the club was on its knees publicly (after Blight) and needed a "sell"

2. Sacking Grant Thomas when the club then needed an AFL FOOTBALL coach - and then appointing one.

Stick it up em Harvs - I hope to hear Grant and Dermutt backtracking soon and I can hear it now..."now thats not what I said....what I said was on that particular night......" blah blah (to which the obvious answer is) - "you mean on the back of 1 game you decided Harvey had been reduced to some sad, senile pathetic sole roaming the footy field?".....
When you agree (and he did - or do you care to dispute that?) that a club legend on the back of 1 pre season game has ended up running round as a "sad" player your bagging my club. Sorry thats not opinion - thats stupidity of the highest and tonight they got shown that the best way how.

Still a great "football thinker"is GT Plugger? (best ask him next time hes round for a beer and a spa.. :roll: )

As for Rod Butters - bug difference is he hasnt gone looking to make a name for hinmself at St Kilda's expense with sensationalist drivel as fat Grant has ...but let me guess....Rod woluldnt have the media contacts to do that should he decide?????

Whose naive now.
What has Harvs game got to do with what I said. I actually disagreed with what he said but he allowed an opinion even if it is wrong. You need to get over him and support the side. Give it a miss. If we win the flag this year the first thing you will worry about is GT. Who cares about him.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

don't you just love it when a turd gets blown out of the water......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Who cares lets just be happy.
Hello..heres the captain of free speech along...

We're happy allright - happy that fat moron and his giggling 48 yr old teenage sidekick have been shown up for pathetic morons on all things football that some on here have known for years and others are just catching on to.

Happy? f@rk yeah.

Go Banger you LEGEND. :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Whose naive now.
What has Harvs game got to do with what I said. I actually disagreed with what he said but he allowed an opinion even if it is wrong. You need to get over him and support the side. Give it a miss. If we win the flag this year the first thing you will worry about is GT. Who cares about him.
My comments relate directly to the fat fools ridiculous commentary in terms of Harvey - why shouldnt I and others be allowed a right of reply in terms of our views???? (or in your world is Grant the only one afforded that? - last I checked we were on a footy forum for all things St Kilda?)

You need to find a new tune - all we hear from you is "hes entitles to free speech" - thats fine and so are we all are we not?

If you cant respect that find another thread to preach to or get an opinion
on the TOPIC which is ALL related to Dermutts/GT's comments (and newsflash - SHOULD the great fat one come out AFTER we win the 08 flag again telling us all how we shouldnt "exit" Harvey in I'll have another go and you can take your "free speech" and place it where the sun in your world obviously shines......)

“Yeah….nah””
SainterX
Club Player

So who else is gonna be at the game when Harvs breaks Michael Tucks record at the age of 40?
:P