Still effing pathetic

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Still effing pathetic

Teflon wrote: Tue 04 Jun 2024 11:11pm
takeaway wrote: Tue 04 Jun 2024 8:56am
Scollop wrote: Tue 04 Jun 2024 1:42am The problem with Ross Lyon is that he doesn't listen to his own rhetoric. He wants to micro manage and he wants control over areas that aren't his domain

E.g. player development

Took him a while to listen to what people were telling him about Phillipou

Let's hope he listens to the advice from DC, Lenny Hayes and Batchelor
How do you know? What is the advice from Hayes, DC and Batchelor. What about Harvey and BJ. You are all over the shop Scols.
He’s gone on a bender ole mollusc 😂
Bender of blind hatred ..
I bet he goes into Woolies just ranting at the poor checkout kids…
You're a slug

If you've seen how upset and frightened people get from that sort of thing, you wouldn't joke about it. I know what it's like to be on the receiving end and I know what it's like for work colleagues who have had to deal with angry customers

I used to be an OH&S officer in my previous workplace. One of the first things I did was request that management provide signage to try and prevent customer facing staff from copping abuse from idiots.

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Hypocrisy on steroids.
Hide like a rhino not even in it.
Laugh? More cried.
Sensational takes another dip in the gutter.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: Thu 06 Jun 2024 2:41amHide like a rhino not even in it.
Hmmm :idea:

Teflon started the name calling so if someone is rude or calls me names I don't hold back. I've also got a thick hide so I can cop his crap and I'll dish it back tenfold in return

I'm calling him slippery because atm he's pretending not to want any confrontation, but he snipes away every time I post something he disagrees with

You're decent Yorkeys. Always thought your posting style to be considered and you don't show disrespect

Teflon is exactly the opposite.

The G Train Legacy
Club Player

samoht wrote: Wed 05 Jun 2024 2:19pm
The G Train Legacy wrote: Wed 05 Jun 2024 11:56am

Made up as the mollusc goes along. Or he thinks Ross Lyon reads the comments here and takes our advice!
Lyon could do worse than listen to his naysayers here on this forum.
Our recruiters, likewise.

46 possessions to Sicily, 44 to Martin .... seriously, opposition half backs getting (gifted, more like it) more possessions this year alone than Steele could ever manage over his career playing as a midfielder!
And we're going to be okay with that, and blindly/silently support that?

Is that how we define a good supporter?

Lyon has more chance of gifting a defender 50 possessions plus than anything else - high time he starts listening to and following this forum.
If Lyon listened to the naysayers here I'd be starting a "Sack Lyon" thread myself.

In regards to our Recruiters, they've actually done well the last 2 or 3 years. I don't believe any of the current incumbents were around before that.

Sicily's game, I assume you mean the game where Hawthorn beat us last year. Sicily's game really didn't have much to do with that. We were about 20 points up with 5 minutes left and coughed it up.

Were you referring to Hind's (from Essendon) game this year? If so, I remember been surprised when it was mentioned he was getting an enormous amount of possession, because I hadn't noticed him. We lost the Essendon game, because we blew several opportunities to score and end the game by 3 qtr time. And then Stringer had to kick one from 55 metres on the boundary to get them over the line. Not a lot to do with Hind.

If these are the games you're referring to, they are games we were set up to win and should've won, regardless of Sicily or Hind.

Sort out the connection with our forward half and defenders won't be running around getting it 50 times. That's got to be our focus, not stop gaps such as tagging defenders. That may work once or twice.

The G Train Legacy
Club Player

Scollop wrote: Wed 05 Jun 2024 10:38pm

I used to be an OH&S officer in my previous workplace. One of the first things I did was request that management provide signage to try and prevent customer facing staff from copping abuse from idiots.
Why am I not surprised.

Teflon has fun arguing with you and the above is potentially a source of further merriment.

A sign? Now I understand your antipathy towards Lyon.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Rinse ......and repeat...

We are good at that.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The G Train Legacy wrote: Thu 06 Jun 2024 11:47am
Scollop wrote: Wed 05 Jun 2024 10:38pm

Why am I not surprised.

Teflon has fun arguing with you and the above is potentially a source of further merriment.

A sign? Now I understand your antipathy towards Lyon.
We need a sign on SS
“Handle idiot posters with care..” ?

“Yeah….nah””