Rumour Thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Rumour Thread

Great report MC. Where do you get all that info? Obviously you do have contacts. Sorry for doubting you.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Never was mate.

Frawley is a warm and fuzzy pipe dream.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
andrewg
Club Player

Awesome again! thanks heaps for the time u have put into the above post!

The frawley thing is way more than a pipe dream rumours don't make themselves up but unlikely.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:Awesome again! thanks heaps for the time u have put into the above post!

The frawley thing is way more than a pipe dream rumours don't make themselves up but unlikely.

You got 2 things wrong. Frawley is a rumour and that is it and the other thing is cut and pasted but he doesnt credit anyone to get a reaction like yours.

andrewg
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
andrewg wrote:Awesome again! thanks heaps for the time u have put into the above post!

You got 2 things wrong. Frawley is a rumour and that is it and the other thing is cut and pasted but he doesnt credit anyone to get a reaction like yours.
Grumpy66 strikes again. Do u sit on your porch and yell at the kids that walk on your lawn?

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto, you dont have to steal other peoples work to make it look like you have inside knowledge. Just quote the person, so people know. :roll: :roll:

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Grumpy66 strikes again. Do u sit on your porch and yell at the kids that walk on your lawn?

No I have a kick of the footy with them or a game of cricket. Do you beleive everything you read? I didnt even read where BJ had an offer from GWS. Maybe you heard that from a kid in a milk bar.

Strange that you call someone Grumpy because you dont belive a footy rumour on a fan site and think a guy wrote all that when it was obviously cut and pasted. Now that is weird.

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Gee I hope Stringer is around at pick 12, KPP with perfect kicking score! I'd love to have 12/13 to get Stringer and best mid but I'm almost certain that 13 will become Caddy. Actually, I fear Carlton will get stringer which will be annoying due to their last round loss!

Its important that GC bids on Viney as that moves both our first rounders up a rung, meaning one, its a better pick for Suns to consider over a future pick and two, we get a bigger chance for a Stringer or McCrae to fall to us!

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Great report MC. Where do you get all that info? Obviously you do have contacts. Sorry for doubting you.
Why are you such a d1ck?

#1 Ryder fan
andrewg
Club Player

Plugger66 if we could do polls on this site you would win hands down 'the biggest grump' award!

The GWS fact was from Brendan's family. Again like I have said repeatedly the offer was more than what Essendon gt him for but he wasn't interested in going. Aaaaaaanyyyway.

Still think the Frawley rumour is strong...............oh and stop making those kids play footy with you it he park it's creepy.

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Disclaimer ----as I've stated before the daily wrap comes from the Internet machine. Looks like I have to repeat myself for pugsly cos he gets a bit upset

#1 Ryder fan
andrewg
Club Player

Still great that u go to the effort still appreciate it.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:Disclaimer ----as I've stated before the daily wrap comes from the Internet machine. Looks like I have to repeat myself for pugsly cos he gets a bit upset
Plugs gets upset when someone else has news from the "inside" and it ain't him

If he ain't the centre of attention he hijacks a thread with inane drivel so he soon becomes the topic..., just like he has now

“Yeah….nah””
bigred
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Get off my dirt farm!@!!!

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
sax
Club Player

I have a very good friend here in SA that has quite a few contacts with both Port & Adelaide.

He is absolutely adamant Port has enquired about Terry Milera & the Saints have enquired about Luke Thompson (Crows).

Foundation Social Club Member No. 296
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:Disclaimer ----as I've stated before the daily wrap comes from the Internet machine. Looks like I have to repeat myself for pugsly cos he gets a bit upset
Really appreciate the info MC Gusto. Thanks. Saves me trawling around the news sites and forum for snippets of info. Keep it up.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for taking the time for the daily update. It is fantastic summary and I look forward to it each evening.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
Plugs gets upset when someone else has news from the "inside" and it ain't him

If he ain't the centre of attention he hijacks a thread with inane drivel so he soon becomes the topic..., just like he has now
lol, spot on. Plugs the definition of posting so much and contributing so little

matrix
Saintsational Legend

luke thompson huh

that'll seriously piss a few off at work
they rate him, although ive never paid much attention tbh

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:Still great that u go to the effort still appreciate it.
Not a prob

#1 Ryder fan
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
Thanks for taking the time for the daily update. It is fantastic summary and I look forward to it each evening.
No worries rising! It's a great wrap so I figured why not post it here - especially as it is seemingly shaping up to be an exciting trade period for the saints

#1 Ryder fan
St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

sax wrote:I have a very good friend here in SA that has quite a few contacts with both Port & Adelaide.

He is absolutely adamant Port has enquired about Terry Milera & the Saints have enquired about Luke Thompson (Crows).
Thats like saying Cripps is going to WC but the state is giving us a Freo player in return?

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
dragit
Saintsational Legend

All plugs is saying is that if your are going to copy & paste an entire web page, then just mention where it has come from...

From sportsnewsfirst etc

It's just common courtesy...

dragit
Saintsational Legend

St Ick wrote:
sax wrote:I have a very good friend here in SA that has quite a few contacts with both Port & Adelaide.

Thats like saying Cripps is going to WC but the state is giving us a Freo player in return?
I don't think he's talking about the same deal.

sax
Club Player

dragit wrote:
St Ick wrote:

I don't think he's talking about the same deal.
Definitely not the same deal.

They are just enquiries & could well lead to nought!

Foundation Social Club Member No. 296