UMPIRES THIS WEEK

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: UMPIRES THIS WEEK

suss wrote: Thu 23 May 2019 10:47pm
saynta wrote: Thu 23 May 2019 6:10pm
CURLY wrote: Tue 21 May 2019 9:51am
freely wrote: Tue 21 May 2019 9:45am
Special wrote: Sat 18 May 2019 12:49pm Maybe the next female AFL umpire will be picked on ability not gender equilasation.
dear oh dear.
Truth hurts I guess she is no good.
Too true, unfortunately.
C’mon saynta ... there are a lot of dud umpires out there. What about Margetts or that little turd who barracks for Hawthorn. We’ve been stitched up before without any ramifications for the umpires. Why her? Why now?
At least they can bounce the ball and have a passing knowledge of the rules of the game,

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Re: UMPIRES THIS WEEK

The AFL and the umpires don’t hate St Kilda, it’s just we rarely ever get the best umpires for our matches.

When I get to the ground, and the umpires walk out I often think, really? Those f**kimg umpires AGAIN.... they can barely string 3 consistent decisions together.

That’s what I find frustrating.... the standard of decision making drops off very quickly between the best and the run of the mill umps.

As for Eleni Gloufsis, it’s a pretty amazing coincidence that as soon as the AFLW ramps up, the next best qualified AFL umpire to enter the game just happens to be a woman. She looked exposed and completely out of her depth against West Coast.

Mind you, In the future, If shes becomes the best umpire in the game and gets to umpire Grand Finals. All the kudos to her!