Lead every stat other than....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lead every stat other than....

The_Dud wrote: Tue 05 Jun 2018 12:41pm
saynta wrote: Tue 05 Jun 2018 11:22am
CURLY wrote: Tue 05 Jun 2018 11:08am
The_Dud wrote: Tue 05 Jun 2018 10:27am
kosifantutti wrote: Tue 05 Jun 2018 7:50am While you’re doing some research, can you find the bit where you’re paid the mark even if someone else had their hands on it first (Natanui) if you’re tackled by one arm, you can throw with the other (Natanui) you can have the ball over your head and handball to a teammate without ever clenching your fist (Natanui)
I recall the marking contest you’re referring to from the game but not the others, so can’t really comment.

The mark being paid would be a mistake (shock horror) which you see many times every round from marking contests. Shouldn’t have been paid, but no grand conspiracy. I was more upset about Seb’s lack of discipline afterwards giving away the 50, that was the real f-up.

For the second one you reference, all I can say is what I posted earlier, “if you haven’t had prior, it’s play on if you genuinely attempt to kick or handball the ball”. But again, I don’t remember the incident so can’t really comment.
The reason the umpire paid the mark to Nic Nat is because all he was focused on was NicNat. He was making sure no contact or infringement didn't impede him and had no interest in Marshall all the umpire saw was Nicnat. As for the frees against Webster and Sinclair that was just the umpire's keeping in good with West Coast.

:roll: :roll: My advice though, don't feed the troll.
Typical flat-earther, instead of presenting a rational argument just turn to name calling.

With that kind of behaviour if you’re anything other than a 14 year old in your mother’s basement I’ll be disappointed...

:D
You copying me now? I think I called either you or one of your troll mates a flat earth believer.

Have you ever had an original thought in that tiny little troll mind of yours.

With such a low IQ, I guess you just outed yourself as a low brow filth supporter. :wink: :roll:

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Tue 05 Jun 2018 2:57pm
You copying me now? I think I called either you or one of your troll mates a flat earth believer.

With such a low IQ, I guess you just outed yourself as a low brow filth supporter. :wink: :roll:
Haha, it must be wonderful living in your head champ, just rejecting reality and substituting your own.

I’ve been running into and calling out flat-earthers such as yourself for a while now.

All use the same poor arguments, same lack of evidence, same loose grasp of facts, and same last gasp name calling when they’re exposed as fools.

Present evidence, give a rational argument, or just concede defeat by resorting to juvenile name calling, it’s all good with me :D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 05 Jun 2018 7:52pm

Haha, it must be wonderful living in your head champ, just rejecting reality and substituting your own.

I’ve been running into and calling out flat-earthers such as yourself for a while now.

All use the same poor arguments, same lack of evidence, same loose grasp of facts, and same last gasp name calling when they’re exposed as fools.

Present evidence, give a rational argument, or just concede defeat by resorting to juvenile name calling, it’s all good with me :D
Yeah, yeah troll. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Now that the umpires bias against the saints is being discussed in the media and even footage of that bias is being aired, you are the one who is being exposed as a fool.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

You’re telling me they’re finally discussing the AFL backed grand conspiracy against St Kilda in the media?!?

Link or GTFO :D

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Wed 06 Jun 2018 10:18am

Now that the umpires bias against the saints is being discussed in the media and even footage of that bias is being aired, you are the one who is being exposed as a fool.
The media aren’t discussing a conspiracy against the Saints, they’re discussing the impact of the Perth crowd on umpires using the Saints as an example.

stonecold
SS Life Member

st.byron wrote: Wed 06 Jun 2018 3:25pm

The media aren’t discussing a conspiracy against the Saints, they’re discussing the impact of the Perth crowd on umpires using the Saints as an example.
Yes, as put on the table by our coach!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Oh, so the media are just talking about how the Eagles get a good run in the West due to the crowd?

They have any other ground breaking news? Like water is wet or the sun is hot?!

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Wrong, a rose by any other name is still a rose and you can call a steaming pile of s*** anything you like but it still will smell. The noise was only part of it. A big part , but a part all the same. It has also been acknowlrdged that the Eagles get the rub of the green interstate, where crowd noise is reversed.

360 last night showed footage of the Perth game, not the frees given but passages where frees should have been awarded to St Kilda but weren't . The writing on the screen told the story in each case. No free given. Clearly 360 was highlighting maggot bias. Plain for everyone to see. Even the coach has stated that it wasn't the free kicks given it was the ones that should have been.

I think Richo was being too kind .

Why don't you give it up. Clearly you and your brain dead maggot loving mates have NFI.

So before you start typing s***, at least try to be better informed.

As yorkeys posted in the affirmation thread:

"Re: 25-11 "The Noise Of Affirmation" Raise this with Gill Richo.

(Post by Yorkeys » Tue 05 Jun 9:46 pm)
Watched a selection of the affirmation umpiring decisions/non decision on AFL360 with mixed emotions. Felt vindication that it was clear biased/poor/weak umpiring but cross that it was treated as a fact of life to accept, giggle smirk. I am going to suggest to Steve the Operations man that at Perth a bunker arrangement is set up like the NRL or cricket review system but be located in Moorabbin, say Linton St. and staffed by independent umpires (yes I don't where they would come from either, nevertheless..)Saints players get 15 decision reviews which is about the bias number. Game might take longer but there is a 2 hour time difference anyway. Umpires that have decisions overturned are paintballed to keep individual records and help satisfy the western blood lust.

Yes the bias and or poor and or weak umpiring was there in plain sight, the smirks from Gerard were infuriating, but then he is a Sleepy Hollow supporter, you are suppose to be a Saints supporter. :roll: :roll:

Gerard can accept poor biased umpiring as a fact of life, I never will.

Poor goal umpiring was a factor in the cats win over us in 09 by the way. No wonder he can smirk.

All I want is a level playing field and at the moment it is slanted heavily against us. Has been for years. The statistics back up my argument, not yours.
Last edited by saynta on Thu 07 Jun 2018 2:17pm, edited 2 times in total.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Free kick differential since 2003
How is it we're not at the bottom of the list?? I mean we're crucified EVERY week :roll:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote: Wed 06 Jun 2018 6:11pm

Free kick differential since 2003
How is it we're not at the bottom of the list?? I mean we're crucified EVERY week :roll:
Been on the rough end of the pineapple in 10 of those years, and 7 of the past 9 years.

So your point?

Moods
Saintsational Legend

My point is that plenty of teams have been on the bad end as well. Usually when you don't play well, you give away more free kicks. You start to get desperate. You're not as good as the opposition because you're out of position and 2nd to the ball. Marking contests you reach in. Ruck contests we're weaker physically and give away more free kicks. Our key backs have historically been smaller in the last 8-9 years which means using every trick they can to square the contest. I have noticed that Carlisle doesn't give many free kicks away (I may be wrong but that's without checking any stats)

A big criticism I have is that our team is overall physically weak and small. Means that tackling is harder.

My point is that free kick stats generally just point to weaknesses in areas of the ground. Specific weeks it can mean something but not over every year

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote: Wed 06 Jun 2018 6:29pm My point is that plenty of teams have been on the bad end as well. Usually when you don't play well, you give away more free kicks. You start to get desperate. You're not as good as the opposition because you're out of position and 2nd to the ball. Marking contests you reach in. Ruck contests we're weaker physically and give away more free kicks. Our key backs have historically been smaller in the last 8-9 years which means using every trick they can to square the contest. I have noticed that Carlisle doesn't give many free kicks away (I may be wrong but that's without checking any stats)

A big criticism I have is that our team is overall physically weak and small. Means that tackling is harder.

My point is that free kick stats generally just point to weaknesses in areas of the ground. Specific weeks it can mean something but not over every year
Come on.. Look at the stats for our two grand-final years. Positive of 60 in 2009 and an equal negative of 60 in 2010. Plus a negative of 44 in 2011.

Huge difference of 120 free kicks between 09 & 010 when we were the second best team each year. We were finalists in 2011 but again came out as a negative 44 frees.

So in 2010 and 2011 we got 104 free kicks less than we received. Outrageous.

There is far more going on than just the factors you allude to.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Moods, can you please stop using facts, evidence and reasoned thinking to express your point, that’s not how saynta plays! ;)

Interesting to see Hawthorn and Sydney at the bottom of that list, as many carry on about them being a ‘protected species’ in the AFL. Shows how a bias can influence perception, and the facts will often say something different.

Swings and roundabouts people, swings and roundabouts :)

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Wed 06 Jun 2018 5:56pm

Wrong, a rose by any other name is still a rose and you can call a steaming pile of s*** anything you like but it still will smell. The noise was only part of it. A big part , but a part all the same. It has also been acknowlrdged that the Eagles get the rub of the green interstate, where crowd noise is reversed.

360 last night showed footage of the Perth game, not the frees given but passages where frees should have been awarded to St Kilda but weren't . The writing on the screen told the story in each case. No free given. Clearly 360 was highlighting maggot bias. Plain for everyone to see. Even the coach has stated that it wasn't the free kicks given it was the ones that should have been.

Why don't you give it up. Clearly you and your brain dead maggot loving mates have NFI.
Dude, why do you revert to type and get ugly and personal? Do you feel it vindicates your stance more if you throw in personal insults and rolly eyes? You have one perspective, other people have another. Could be elements of truth in both of them. Just completely unnecessary.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Tue 05 Jun 2018 10:46am thats the indigenous round subset filed under
'go easy on the darkies week'

with the subset subset of
'ping a whitie week , preferably a Charlie favourite

all filed in the reverse racism cupboard
in the cellar of AFL House

<warning for racist language>
i am a proud palawa boy
ie ... a darkie
though
i look like a whitie

where's the racist language ??

please explain for my future reedumacation

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

not that i give a rats arse about the Warning
... had a few

whats the arguement that won over all the mods nod

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote: Wed 06 Jun 2018 8:03pm

Maybe after years and years of putting up with yuo having a go at me and my posts, I don't like you.

Dude, why do you revert to type and get ugly and personal? Do you feel it vindicates your stance more if you throw in personal insults and rolly eyes? You have one perspective, other people have another. Could be elements of truth in both of them. Just completely unnecessary.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote: Wed 06 Jun 2018 8:03pm

Wrong, a rose by any other name is still a rose and you can call a steaming pile of s*** anything you like but it still will smell. The noise was only part of it. A big part , but a part all the same. It has also been acknowledged that the Eagles get the rub of the green interstate, where crowd noise is reversed.

No personal insults directed to you in the above post.

But maybe just maybe, after putting up with you continually having a go at me or my posts, I don't like you all that much.

Did you ever think of that?

I certainly have little respect for your views concerning the maggots.