The match day experience

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Re: The match day experience

GrumpyOne wrote:
st.byron wrote:
Sainternist wrote:
Soon everyone will be watching the game on some sort of screen and not actually be there physically to attend the match. Spectators instead will show up by proxy, having an avatar representing them in their seats.
Scarey but true. I went to the Musee D'Orsay in Paris about 18 months ago. Renoir, Monet, Van Gogh, Picasso to name a few.
And I watched a busload of Japanese tourists go around and not actually look at any of the artworks. They just took photos of them. I kid you not. Van Gogh's Starry starry night and they didn't even look at it. Just took photos. Their entire experience of some of world's most stunning artworks was via the screen of their camera.
Perhaps if they conducted art gallery tours like this people would look at the paintings more instead of photographing them. http://nga.gov.au/Calendar/NudeTour/
Imagine stopping to Picasso on that tour...

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Get Kosi to talk to us pregame and during the quarters...stats, who's hot, news etc

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
St.B, Louis CK is definitely provides some interesting social observations. I believe the 5th season of his TV series 'Louie' is a handful of episodes in. Looking forward to catching up on what I missed out thus far.
Yep he's sharp and funny. Have you seen his rave about mobile phones and aeroplanes or the one entitled, "Suck a bag of dicks"?

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Get Kosi to talk to us pregame and during the quarters...stats, who's hot, news etc

That's a sure fire way to frighten the kids away!

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell