Riewoldt Showing His Obvious Frustration

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Riewoldt Showing His Obvious Frustration

Con Gorozidis wrote:Roo is one of the best Saints to ever play the game but hes a s*** bloke and its a team game so that matters.

fact.

Although I dont expect many of the fanbois on here to take this well.
Sorry but to call our club champion and one of our greatest ever captains and player a shyte bloke is downright offensive.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
jamesmc
Club Player

PJ wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
PJ wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:I find the concept of an incredibly highly paid captain of a football club getting 'frustrated' by having to play and help rebuild a s*** team after playing finals for a decade - really weird.

He knows we suck. He knew we sucked when he re-signed. He's publicly stated that his role is to help the young blokes build for the future.

So why would he be getting frustrated and cracking the sads when he isn't getting the pill lace out every time?

If we get belted by 50 points instead of 80 and he kicks 5 each week because he's getting good delivery, would that ease his frustration? And if so, why?

It's not about him anymore.

Him berating blokes for not kicking to him is appalling. I fail to see how that helps us rebuild.

I'd prefer him berating Montagna for piss weak physical efforts, or Gwilt for dogging it, or Dempster for pathetic skill errors rather than him huffing and puffing and yelling at kids for not kicking it to him perfectly every time.
"Kicking it to him perfectly" man you have to be kidding.

He did about 6 repeat leads and got 10 metre clear of his opponent only to have Jimmy G kick it straight over his head onto his exhausted opponents chest. If you'd be happy after that then hey go for it.

Can you also recount how many times he definitively sprayed the youngsters last week or is this guess work?
" He did about 6 repeat leads and got 10 metre clear " man you have to be kidding.

A bit of mustard added to this statement as well
So you think Roo didn't make 6 repeat leads or don't you think he was 10 metres clear? If you're going to discredit what I've said then tell us what happened or are you just attempting to be humorous.
No i don't think he made six genuine leads and was in front of his man by 10 metres at any stage [ im not sure you realise how far 10 metres really is ], however think about it before you post next time.
And if by chance he does give off 6 leads, is it any wonder the players up field find it hard to hit him on the tit as he demands.
Nick is reading too much of his own press, and loves the fact everyone is talking about how much he runs around.
You don't need to do six leads. Whoever does. Certainly the greatest forward of all time only ever did one.
By the way did you see the s*** kick he passed to i think Schneider that was far from perfect.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

jamesmc wrote:
PJ wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
PJ wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:I find the concept of an incredibly highly paid captain of a football club getting 'frustrated' by having to play and help rebuild a s*** team after playing finals for a decade - really weird.

He knows we suck. He knew we sucked when he re-signed. He's publicly stated that his role is to help the young blokes build for the future.

So why would he be getting frustrated and cracking the sads when he isn't getting the pill lace out every time?

If we get belted by 50 points instead of 80 and he kicks 5 each week because he's getting good delivery, would that ease his frustration? And if so, why?

Him berating blokes for not kicking to him is appalling. I fail to see how that helps us rebuild.

I'd prefer him berating Montagna for piss weak physical efforts, or Gwilt for dogging it, or Dempster for pathetic skill errors rather than him huffing and puffing and yelling at kids for not kicking it to him perfectly every time.

He did about 6 repeat leads and got 10 metre clear of his opponent only to have Jimmy G kick it straight over his head onto his exhausted opponents chest. If you'd be happy after that then hey go for it.

Can you also recount how many times he definitively sprayed the youngsters last week or is this guess work?
" He did about 6 repeat leads and got 10 metre clear " man you have to be kidding.

So you think Roo didn't make 6 repeat leads or don't you think he was 10 metres clear? If you're going to discredit what I've said then tell us what happened or are you just attempting to be humorous.
No i don't think he made six genuine leads and was in front of his man by 10 metres at any stage [ im not sure you realise how far 10 metres really is ], however think about it before you post next time.
And if by chance he does give off 6 leads, is it any wonder the players up field find it hard to hit him on the tit as he demands.
Nick is reading too much of his own press, and loves the fact everyone is talking about how much he runs around.
You don't need to do six leads. Whoever does. Certainly the greatest forward of all time only ever did one.
By the way did you see the s*** kick he passed to i think Schneider that was far from perfect.

Imagine only doing one lead in todays footy. No forward would ever get a kick. Of course you need to do multiple leads with the way the defence and mids get back now. Yep saw that kick he did to Schneider. it wasnt very good at all. How do you know Nick reads his own press about how far he runs not that ive seen much in the paper about it lately?

jamesmc
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
PJ wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
PJ wrote:

More so television press

Imagine only doing one lead in todays footy. No forward would ever get a kick. Of course you need to do multiple leads with the way the defence and mids get back now. Yep saw that kick he did to Schneider. it wasnt very good at all. How do you know Nick reads his own press about how far he runs not that ive seen much in the paper about it lately?

jamesmc
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
PJ wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
PJ wrote:

More so television press

#gosaintas
Club Player

Not only would he read his own press, watch himself on the screen, watch himself on tv but he would also drink his own bathwater. A little humility is what he needs. He is after all a two time losing GF captain who didn't really fire a shot in either of the losing games. Time to move up the ground given he cannot handle what's going on in the forward line anymore or just retire.

And he did look much better when he moved to the wing in the second qtr.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:Not only would he read his own press, watch himself on the screen, watch himself on tv but he would also drink his own bathwater. A little humility is what he needs. He is after all a two time losing GF captain who didn't really fire a shot in either of the losing games. Time to move up the ground given he cannot handle what's going on in the forward line anymore or just retire.

Really? yep thats great. Do you know the guy or it complete and poor guess work by you.

#gosaintas
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
#gosaintas wrote:Not only would he read his own press, watch himself on the screen, watch himself on tv but he would also drink his own bathwater. A little humility is what he needs. He is after all a two time losing GF captain who didn't really fire a shot in either of the losing games. Time to move up the ground given he cannot handle what's going on in the forward line anymore or just retire.

Really? yep thats great. Do you know the guy or it complete and poor guess work by you.

You often make posts like this to give the impression that you know whoever it is that is being discussed. I don't care if you have met him, been to his house, baked cookies for him or had him over for a slumber party...my view is based on what I have observed of him over the years. He is firmly in the FIGJAM category and is now behaving like a goose. There is a reason most opposition fans bag him and we all know what that is. At the end of the day he has failed. He stuffed up on the biggest stage and he is strutting around like somebody who didn't. How much footage is there of Jono Brown behaving like Roo does? He needs to retire, man up or move to the wing/half backline.

jamesmc
Club Player

#gosaintas wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You often make posts like this to give the impression that you know whoever it is that is being discussed. I don't care if you have met him, been to his house, baked cookies for him or had him over for a slumber party...my view is based on what I have observed of him over the years. He is firmly in the FIGJAM category and is now behaving like a goose. There is a reason most opposition fans bag him and we all know what that is. At the end of the day he has failed. He stuffed up on the biggest stage and he is strutting around like somebody who didn't. How much footage is there of Jono Brown behaving like Roo does? He needs to retire, man up or move to the wing/half backline.
He is not capable of playing in either of those positions IMO.
Skill level around the ground is not up to AFL standard.
Let alone his non ability to tackle.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You dont even get my point do you. it doesnt make a difference if I know him or not because you are one making statements that only a person who knows him could make. Its complete guess work by you and IMO completely wrong guess work. Id expect it from an opposition supporter but one who has your nick, well I just really wonder. Even though we need members Id rather not have people like you supporting the club but it appears on here we have a few. Its all pretty ordinary.

#gosaintas
Club Player

Why is he untouchable. For at least two years he has behaved like a precious child. Well plugger he is not a precious child, he is a hugely paid captain of our club and that comes with huge responsibilities. If these responsibilities are too much for him he should do something about it.

It is ordinary. I agree. He needs to be better than he is, not talking footy/goals/whatever, or walk.

As for whether you want me as a member well obviously I couldn't care less. I am and I will remain one. I definitely won't be gagged by you

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:Why is he untouchable. For at least two years he has behaved like a precious child. Well plugger he is not a precious child, he is a hugely paid captain of our club and that comes with huge responsibilities. If these responsibilities are too much for him he should do something about it.

It is ordinary. I agree. He needs to be better than he is, not talking footy/goals/whatever, or walk.

As for whether you want me as a member well obviously I couldn't care less. I am and I will remain one. I definitely won't be gagged by you

I dont want anyone gagged but if you bag champions with no proof at all then expect something back. I will ask one simple question. If Rooy has all these faults why do the club continue to make him captain. maybe they arent as bad as some think afterall the club have all the information about how he catains. Certainly more than mine and yours guesswork.

jamesmc
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
#gosaintas wrote:Why is he untouchable. For at least two years he has behaved like a precious child. Well plugger he is not a precious child, he is a hugely paid captain of our club and that comes with huge responsibilities. If these responsibilities are too much for him he should do something about it.

I dont want anyone gagged but if you bag champions with no proof at all then expect something back. I will ask one simple question. If Rooy has all these faults why do the club continue to make him captain. maybe they arent as bad as some think afterall the club have all the information about how he catains. Certainly more than mine and yours guesswork.
What a stupid thing to say. Throwing out what the club thinks. This is a fan forum. The club gives us nothing on this forum. Not all of us are taken in with Roos blond hair and good looks, like some.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

What's with all the nuffie pies supporters?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

jamesmc wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

What a stupid thing to say. Throwing out what the club thinks. This is a fan forum. The club gives us nothing on this forum. Not all of us are taken in with Roos blond hair and good looks, like some.

You stated things that the club would know about and you wouldnt. Thats why i mentioned it. Had a look at your posts. There must be some doubt on you actually being a saints supporter. You either follow another club or are just a trouble maker.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Plugger don't give it oxygen. It's all pretty obvious, over numerous threads.

plugger66 wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You stated things that the club would know about and you wouldnt. Thats why i mentioned it. Had a look at your posts. There must be some doubt on you actually being a saints supporter. You either follow another club or are just a trouble maker.
What did i state? And at the age of 8 i had " Cat " Collings number on my back. You?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:Plugger don't give it oxygen. It's all pretty obvious, over numerous threads.

You are right. Have you got home from the macca yet?

remboy
SS Hall of Fame

To say I'm astounded by this thread would be the understatement of the century. It's something I would expect on an opposition board.
So Riewoldt's no good and should retire, eh? While we're at it why don't we talk about that hack Robert Harvey. He couldn't kick over a jam tin. And what about fatso Plugger. He might have been a player if he'd ever got himself fit. Or that traitor Stewart, what a dud.
Reiwoldt will be gone soon enough. I hope that will make you all happy.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
jamesmc
Club Player

remboy wrote:To say I'm astounded by this thread would be the understatement of the century. It's something I would expect on an opposition board.
So Riewoldt's no good and should retire, eh? While we're at it why don't we talk about that hack Robert Harvey. He couldn't kick over a jam tin. And what about fatso Plugger. He might have been a player if he'd ever got himself fit. Or that traitor Stewart, what a dud.
Boo Hoo. Man up

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

jamesmc wrote:
remboy wrote:To say I'm astounded by this thread would be the understatement of the century. It's something I would expect on an opposition board.
Boo Hoo. Man up

Is it tough to knock a champion of the club and weak to not like people doing that. Thats kind of weird thinking.

#gosaintas
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

I have had two years of proof. He has a huge issue and he is not dealing with it

elizabethr
Club Player

He is rude and non-communicative unless media driven.

nothing to say
PJ
SS Life Member

jamesmc wrote:
PJ wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
PJ wrote:

I don't think you even know what mustard is and forget the narcessitic attempts at put down lines you only appear to be trying hard.

The rest of your post is ....well crap to be honest. Your not an expert so don't pretend you know more than others, you simply have an opinion... and one that is lacking in facts and large self-importance.

If you don't like Riewoldt fine just state it but don't wrap it in you-know-nothing unlike me who-knows-everything bullsh#t.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
maverick
Saintsational Legend

Where are the mods?