Current Losing Streak

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Current Losing Streak

ralphsmith wrote:
BadRossco wrote:Losing streaks are the only records this team is likely to break. I have followed the Saints for almost 50 years and although I have seen some very ordinary teams, the current collection of players are by far the worst for skills, pace and decision making..
Totally agree! Pelchen has a good eye for anti-talent.
Wot you say bout Acres Billings Dunstan and Templeton, or do you have NFI?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Current Losing Streak

Rubbish! Sorry guys but that's rubbish (IMHO) This team is admittedly not one of our best, but the 2001 side (containing Hamill, Loewe, Peckett, Gehrig, Hall, Burke, Jones, Harvey, Everitt among others) provided far more misery than this current crop of kids. The 2001 side won a grand total of FOUR games for the season, finishing in 15th position on the ladder , with a 99 point loss to Essendon, a 100+ point home loss to Adelaide and went from round eleven to round 22 with consecutive defeats. Now THAT was a season without hope.....of ANY sort! I'm just not going to sit back and let this young squad get bagged in such a way! Short memories, you guys! Good on you SP for reminding these blokes what a great future we have ahead of us!

GO Saints! (to hell with the rest!)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)