Farren Ray you

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Re: Farren Ray you cripple .

Grrrrr wrote:Some of the <edited by mods> that's being bandied around tonight is a <edited by mods> disgrace. Pull your heads in...

<warning for swearing>
I don't understand. What's the difference in a sentence containing "<edited by mods>" or swearing with the asterisks blocking the word? We all know what people are saying so just changing the word to "<edited by mods>" serves no <edited by mods> purpose!

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: Farren Ray you

White Winmar wrote:Enough said. Cost us the game. Missed an absolute sitter. I have a high opinion of him, but that miss was a disgrace for a senior player. May have cost us a place in the eight at the end of the year. Well done <edited by mod>

<Warning issued>
If Ray had kicked straight it would have been smothered by the player coming at him.
The real misses were the easy shots, 2 by Billings and of course the goal umpires missed touch by Brown that was awared a goal to Brisbane.
But the loss was because of a lack of intensity in the first half and that was a team mistake.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:I owe you all an apology and an explanation. That thread was started as a supposed "joke" by a mate and my son. I was logged in last night, following the game thread, while hosting some friends for dinner and the game. I must admit, I unleashed a verbal tirade at the TV when the final siren sounded, but I got over it pretty quickly.

Anyway the post was up and I had no idea until about half an hour ago. I was horrified when I saw it as I have a general rule of not attacking players in this way. So, I apologise for the offence caused and have had a stern word with the perpetrators. They both thought it was hilarious. I begged to differ.
Had a chuckle cause I read it and thought ....."most unlike a WW post that one.....odd"

So that explains it!

No drama here ..... wish I had some Carlton mates who liked to leave their PC on while I'm over at dinner........ have a field day!!

“Yeah….nah””
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

This whole thread should have been given a month, pathetic all round.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

You fuggeeennn!!!