Sam Gilbert in a moon boot

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sam Gilbert in a moon boot

bergholt wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Well its quite clear now that Cons statement makes much more sense...
Wasn't that the admission?
Yeah I suppose in a round-about way but it doesn't really make the definitive "I was wrong, Con you were right" statement does it.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Back to injuries - Tommy Lees shoulder is starting to worry me.

Am I to assume he hasn't done upper body weights all summer? If so thats a problem.

Am I also to assume White and Webster are now 100% and ready to play the Wagga game on March 1?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
bergholt wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Well its quite clear now that Cons statement makes much more sense...
Wasn't that the admission?
Yeah I suppose in a round-about way but it doesn't really make the definitive "I was wrong, Con you were right" statement does it.
:arrow:

Cairnsman I was wrong. Does that make you feel better? By the way how did SW go with the senior players? And do you think a player wouldnt wear a moonboot in public, even though the club would see he wasnt wearing one, because of vanity?

I cant way until the day you can say you were right. Now that will be a real special day.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

any chance he could use this time to learn to use his right side?

Seeya
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:Back to injuries - Tommy Lees shoulder is starting to worry me.

Am I to assume he hasn't done upper body weights all summer? If so thats a problem.

Am I also to assume White and Webster are now 100% and ready to play the Wagga game on March 1?
Should we start a separate 'pre-season injuries' thread?

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
bergholt wrote:

Cairnsman I was wrong. Does that make you feel better? By the way how did SW go with the senior players? And do you think a player wouldnt wear a moonboot in public, even though the club would see he wasnt wearing one, because of vanity?

I cant way until the day you can say you were right. Now that will be a real special day.
Sorry if I upset you...it wasn't my intention...I was just trying to have a laugh.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:Yeah I suppose in a round-about way but it doesn't really make the definitive "I was wrong, Con you were right" statement does it.

Sorry if I upset you...it wasn't my intention...I was just trying to have a laugh.[/quote]

Didnt you claim once you saw me crossing the street so it seems you claim to somehow know me so if thats the case you would know nothing said on here would ever even slightly upset me. This place should be about fun.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Sorry if I upset you...it wasn't my intention...I was just trying to have a laugh.

Didnt you claim once you saw me crossing the street so it seems you claim to somehow know me so if thats the case you would know nothing said on here would ever even slightly upset me. This place should be about fun.
I couldn't agree more. Entertaining even. Don't go changing!