Brown out of contract at years end

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Re: Nathan Brown and Keeffe

Con Gorozidis wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
If you've been watching footy or reading sides/injuries, or even use Google - you would know Lachie Keeffe was out for 12 months with a knee reco. Only came back about May this year - that's why he wasn't getting a game..........
Keeffe 23, 204cm 101kg
OK fair enough. How would we get him? No way Pies will be letting him go.

I think we should stay clear of the Brown brothers. They are no good.
Brown got 6 kicked on him by Tippet in a losing side and Jeremy Cameron kicked 7 on him.

I think we need to draft a kid tall defender with say a pick 40 and also search for a diamond in the rough with a later pick or the psd.
I would take Keeffe in a heartbeat, but yes I doubt Coll would release him - also maybe contracted till the end of 2014. They really rate him.

Actually I don't mind the Brown twins, don't think we can get Nathan anyway. Reckon Tippet & Cameron would have kicked a few on anyone those games.

Stand your ground :shock:
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brown out of contract at years end

We should get big Nicky Rodda who is an ox. Biggest hand span at the draft from memory and just the type of build that will be massive. Good intuitive old school FB type.

Then get Garlett with an even later pick and we have some talent that fills needs with our later picks.

this kids like a bad ass Cyril Rioli- he should get a go this year and who ever gets him will do well. We should ring Phillip Morris and get him sponsored now.