We could come last next year

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Re: We could come last next year

fugazi wrote:
Newman wrote:Hey Fugazi ... I know where you are coming from. I know we aint' tooking clinical depression ... but when most of us on this forum are mad passionate Saint supporters - to cop last week's loss and the way the season has panned out is very very disappointing. I'll say it again ... if we had just won one of those recent Grand Finals I would have been quite happy to do some years at the bottom and rebuild. Now I'm bitter that we haven't had a GF win in past 5 opportunities.
exactly....2009 was the only point of protracted flatness - for 3 days I kept waking up feeling depressed...it still hurts

2010, not so much...although I got told the result in the worst way....I was on a plane back from UK for the duration of the replayed GF, and didn't know the result...until a Collingwood supporting Customs agent (can you imagine that combo) gloatingly told me about it.
Can imagine that Collingwood loving Customs guy checking his relative's gums for contraband at family reunions. Probably wears the same gloves he uses for orifice searches at work...

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

Re: We could come last next year

dont think last think we could hit 15th

Fortius Quo Fidelius