Comment on votes

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Comment on votes

Scollop wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
BigMart wrote:Are you talking about Chris Riewoldt, the Clarence legend..... No, I have never met him, know him or played against him.... He was done before I finished U16s I think?

And, I was bought up the opposite end of the state .....

Cairnsman, ill give you a free tip on how to be somewhat successful. Worry about yourself and don't concern yourself too much with others opinions.... Allow them to have their opinion and do not let it deter you or worry you?!
So instead of being obsessed with me, just let it be, debate the point and take it or leave it..... You'll probably even feel better, as you seem to be a bit agitated?!

Good advice Bigmouth...doesn't make sense though because I come here to concern myself with other peoples opinions purely for entertainment reasons and you make SS hilarious.
So entertainment reasons and clowning around is your main motivation for posting...as well as name calling and ganging up with your clown mates on posters who bother to provide constructive criticism. Hmmmm...good reason I suppose why no one should take anything you say seriously.

I sure BM can stick up for himself. Well he certainly wouldnt require your help. Ganging up. What a lot of crap. People gang up here when people post crap whoever the poster is. i cop and wear it and thank goodness i dont need some people to stick up for me. Contructive criticism. When is it contructive to bag people who vote or bag the club for things that happened 5 years ago or bag players who have been at the club 5 minutes or call the coach useless. You may hero worship but when he writes crap he will be told. It sounds like you feel exactly the same as him and if that is the case then I reckon your opinions are poor and contructive.