Four Corners tonight Amazing

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Four Corners tonight Amazing

mullet wrote:who was the Javelin thrower Saint Pav? Aussie or european ?

Aussie done from done for drugs in 1987.[/quote]

Was it Sue Howlett?[/quote]

she would be about 60 wouldnt she? And what did she say?[/quote]

Said Hird and all of Essendon was on the gear :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
mullet wrote:who was the Javelin thrower Saint Pav? Aussie or european ?

Aussie done from done for drugs in 1987.

Was it Sue Howlett?[/quote]

she would be about 60 wouldnt she? And what did she say?[/quote]

Said Hird and all of Essendon was on the gear :wink:[/quote]

Didnt she mention Jack Steven was a dud and Barry Hall should have been suspended? And what did she say about bigmart?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

called him a numpty from memory

mullet
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Was it Sue Howlett?

Thats her, dobbed in Maurie Plant for trying to substitute her urine sample with Jane Fleming's.

Maurie wasn't happy it was brought up.

ASADA came off pretty poorly as well. A dicus thrower (I think) was banned in 92. Reckons that because he was in the B team and the others ahead of him were on EXACTLY the same gear, ASADA hrew out their samples and made him the scapegoat.

The others went to the Olympics that year.

Great, the doping authority seems like they can be bought off. How much money does the AFl have again?
Whoa that is huge!!!! Gotta get myself a copy of this four corners thing. Geez some huge calls there

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Makes me think I wish we were drug cheats also, and double Premeirship holders from 09 & 10 as a result.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Didnt she mention Jack Steven was a dud and Barry Hall should have been suspended? And what did she say about bigmart?

Said that Lyon must have been on the gear not to draft a junkie and to have Eddy ahead of Armo in 2009 GF.

Said BM should be listened to because he is the only one who is ever right about anything in football.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Lance or James??

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Said that Lyon must have been on the gear not to draft a junkie and to have Eddy ahead of Armo in 2009 GF.

Said BM should be listened to because he is the only one who is ever right about anything in football.

She knows her stuff then. Was the Discuss guy Werner Reiterer? I reckon he was rubbed out years ago. i am a mad olympic follower so i remember very unimportant things.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

She knows her stuff then. Was the Discuss guy Werner Reiterer? I reckon he was rubbed out years ago. i am a mad olympic follower so i remember very unimportant things.
Werner wrote a book "positive" and admitted to taking drugs. I thought of him too

matrix
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Makes me think I wish we were drug cheats also, and double Premeirship holders from 09 & 10 as a result.
no thanks
if we won a single let alone a double and then were found out to be drug cheats i would never ever give my hard earned to the club again
i dont support drug cheats

markp
Saintsational Legend

So it'll come down to any record existing of ASADA indicating to Dank that AOD-9604 was ok, as he claimed they did?

I'm as cynical as anyone, wondering how the blow can be softened by the AFL and/or ASADA, but geez, bummers should be rightly very very worried now.

Here's the link to the four corners episode on iview:

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/?series=230 ... es/2303988

matrix
Saintsational Legend

cheers for the link
might try to sneak in a looksy before work

mullet
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:So it'll come down to any record existing of ASADA indicating to Dank that AOD-9604 was ok, as he claimed they did?

I'm as cynical as anyone, wondering how the blow can be softened by the AFL and/or ASADA, but geez, bummers should be rightly very very worried now.

Thanks markp cant wait to watch it

markp
Saintsational Legend

Thought I'd check http://www.bomberblitz.com/ ....

It's crashed! :lol:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

half way thru it

is it charter or carter? said hird is so anti drugs its not funny

and how was plant when asked about the flemming urine sample?!
guilty as hell

stevie
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Thought I'd check http://www.bomberblitz.com/ ....

What the? I clicked on the BJ thread, the most recent page. Halfway down, some talk about Kosi bullying a younger player at training, last year or whenever ? And that player is now gone?

Wtf is that all about?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:So it'll come down to any record existing of ASADA indicating to Dank that AOD-9604 was ok, as he claimed they did?

I'm not confident of that when we revist this statement Mark....

Hird said he believed the players were clean.
''The supplements our players were given, in my opinion and my knowledge, were all approved and within the regulations we all play the game by,'' he said.
''I'm very disappointed - shocked is probably the best word. I believe we followed processes, we put in place the right sort of processes.
''My understanding is we worked within the framework given to us by the AFL and WADA [World Anti-Doping Agency]. I'm shocked to be sitting here.''

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/e ... z2RCXpcVha

I hope it was more than verbal....

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:

''The supplements our players were given, in my opinion and my knowledge, were all approved and within the regulations we all play the game by,'' he said.
''I'm very disappointed - shocked is probably the best word. I believe we followed processes, we put in place the right sort of processes.
''My understanding is we worked within the framework given to us by the AFL and WADA [World Anti-Doping Agency]. I'm shocked to be sitting here.''

Little Jimmy is a very naive vain little boy, who has made a very big mistake, which will cost his team bigtime.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
SainterK wrote:

Little Jimmy is a very naive vain little boy, who has made a very big mistake, which will cost his team bigtime.

Or at least cost the Dees very dearly- they will take the board out which they want to any way and they will look like they are taking control and will distract everyone from the dons.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:
is it charter or carter? said hird is so anti drugs its not funny
Charter

Hird is so anti drugs it is not funny all right!

Dank: I am just working out his injections for the year. As an older leaner body I might infuse him more particularly for the recovery. I often IV the older bodies.
Dank: I also know that they (a rival club) are trying everything they can in supplements and recovery modes to win this premiership.
Hird: But not as good as us in that area!!!

Man Hird must HATE drugs!

He must hate them so bloody much that of the THOUSAND or so dieticians in Melbourne - he just happened to use one who did time for drug trafficking and admitted helping 30 AFL players use Growth Hormones and other banned substances.

I just looked up http://daa.asn.au/for-the-public/about-daa/ to find there are 5,000 members in Australia. Man thats an amazing piece of luck that someone 'SO anti drugs' its not funny stumbles on a drug using dietician huh. Just bad luck I guess. Could happen to anyone who HATES drugs. I guess he was so busy HATING drugs that his own anger and vehemence against them tired him out so much didnt have the time or energy to shop around. Hating drugs really saps your energy you know.

And Hird is SO anti drugs he just happened to hire Steven Dank.

When Hirdy even thinks about drugs he wants to smash them in the face! If someone offers him a syringe he just punches them right in the guts! Even women.

Im telling you. He HATES drugs.

p.s
I just want you all to know I HATE strippers . If any of you see me there well I must have accidentally walked in because I am seriously so anti-stripper its just not bloody funny :shock:
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Wed 24 Apr 2013 1:50am, edited 4 times in total.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:Well pluggsy - I do go early - But every now and then I DO get one right mate.

aod 9604 banned under S0 of wada code as I suggested would be the ruling!

Next question is can ASADA prove the buummers were on aod 9604 - thats a tricky one....

No doubt they were....

Doc Reid and the nurses hold the key to this....

Clock is ticking on Hirdy

Well Con its an open and shut case then. Lets ban them now. Unlike it seems some here i trust ASADA and dont care how long they take as long as they get it right unlike some who seem to know more than ASADA.
err what?

Love how you comments in no way shape or form reflect what the poster above says. You just go off in your own plugger land.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
SainterK wrote:

Hey, why you suddenly thinking jimmy is naughty...you've changed your tune

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:
And dont forget the whistle blowers. They are the ones who bought Lance down, and could be a big part here. There may be some ex players not happy
true but lance was doing it for 10 years and 10 years is long enough to make some enemies...

the bummers were really only cheating for 4 months by the sounds of it. So there wont be many disgruntled whistle blowers..

only riemers it seems. the team will all cover for each other as will spike mcveigh and no way the guys like monfries are going to dob in their old mates or themselves. so theyll all be shutting up.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote:
markp wrote:Thought I'd check http://www.bomberblitz.com/ ....

What the? I clicked on the BJ thread, the most recent page. Halfway down, some talk about Kosi bullying a younger player at training, last year or whenever ? And that player is now gone?

Wtf is that all about?
If my memory serves me correctly Kosi gave Daniel Archer a split lip at a pub or something?
Dunno. Something like that. Maybe Daniel Archer gave someone a split lip.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote: Hey, why you suddenly thinking jimmy is naughty...you've changed your tune
No I haven't, I said it couldn't be proved they took banned substances. It now seems they have admitted to using AOD whaterver, so case over, guilty, suspensions here we come. Jimmy is a very silly, naive, vain little boy!

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell