Tom Hickey

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

starsign
Club Player

Re: Tom Hickey

matrix wrote:Never had a prostrate exam????

You haven't lived......
yeah and be like the irishman who asked the doctor to insert two fingers 'cos people told him to get a second opinion!!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

starsign wrote:

You haven't lived......
yeah and be like the irishman who asked the doctor to insert two fingers 'cos people told him to get a second opinion!!

:wink: ...now that is funny...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

LOL

nice one starsign 8-)

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote::wink: ...of course i do.......but i'm like the first bloke here.....no guy is going to stick his finger up my bum......you included....so you're telling fibs....
I have no idea what that means, but a colorectal surgeon is more likely to use a scalpel than a sigmoidoscope. You do seem fixated by a particular concept though - has it always fascinated you?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
stinger wrote::wink: ...of course i do.......but i'm like the first bloke here.....no guy is going to stick his finger up my bum......you included....so you're telling fibs....
I have no idea what that means, but a colorectal surgeon is more likely to use a scalpel than a sigmoidoscope. You do seem fixated by a particular concept though - has it always fascinated you?
" bergholt » Mon 18 Feb 6:47 pm

stinger wrote:yeah, i've met a few from here as well...sat next to more than one on match days.......and they don't know it....never will either....

You're the only one I've met, but us proctologists have a very strict code of ethics so I can't talk about what the context was."

the first bloke is the nick name for the pm's main squeeze...he said that if you are going to have a prostate examination...better to have it done by a small asian female doctor.....

...isn't that what you were suggesting in your post quoted above???.....and for the record...you were the one who first raised the issue...not me......so just who is fixated.....?????

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
bergholt wrote:
" bergholt » Mon 18 Feb 6:47 pm

stinger wrote:yeah, i've met a few from here as well...sat next to more than one on match days.......and they don't know it....never will either....

You're the only one I've met, but us proctologists have a very strict code of ethics so I can't talk about what the context was."

the first bloke is the nick name for the pm's main squeeze...he said that if you are going to have a prostate examination...better to have it done by a small asian female doctor.....

...isn't that what you were suggesting in your post quoted above???.....and for the record...you were the one who first raised the issue...not me......so just who is fixated.....?????

Get a friggin sense of humour.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:...isn't that what you were suggesting in your post quoted above???.....and for the record...you were the one who first raised the issue...not me......so just who is fixated.....?????
Nah, I just said "proctologist", your brain filled in the gaps. To find out why, ask your therapist!

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

starsign wrote:

You haven't lived......
And here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfzXpE0QB2U

stinger
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
stinger wrote:...isn't that what you were suggesting in your post quoted above???.....and for the record...you were the one who first raised the issue...not me......so just who is fixated.....?????
Nah, I just said "proctologist", your brain filled in the gaps. To find out why, ask your therapist!
i was well aware of what you meant...and i don't have a therapist...bunch of wankers .imho....