If Collingwood get Tippet

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: If Collingwood get Tippet

thejiggingsaint wrote:Sorry paddlepop, thats a ridiculous point. I'm sure the players LURVED the Taj Mahal that was Moorabbin! In the latter years it was a dump! Honestly, if driving down a freeway to an excellent training facility (by our standards) is considered a "hardship" or a resaon why we didn't win a flag in 2010, or had the year from hell in 2011, then the world has truly gawn MAD!
this.

How many players from the Mornington Peninsula did Hawthorn have in the 70s and 80s again? I'd take Leigh Matthews, Peter Knights, Michael Tuck, Dermott Brereton, and Kelvin Moore any day of the week - and I am tipping that they would have been more than happy to train at Seaford back in their heyday.

Oh, and how about Stewie Loewe, Robert Harvey, Nathan Burke, Justin Peckitt, Peter Everitt, Travis Payze? They could play too. They would all have trained at Seaford

John Coleman could play too.

Aaron Siposs is also from Hampton Park which is a darn sight closer to Seafodrd than it is the Lexus centre by my compass.

Where did Ben McEvoy choose to live again? Mt Martha. Lockett? A farm near Cranbourne South.

Keep blaming Seaford if it makes you feel better, but there is a nursery of players and supporters here.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Collingwood didn't get Tippett, the news is just out he has just selected Syndey as his team of choice.

And he isn't free agency, so the Swans and Adelaide will ahve to come up on a trade.

So much for he wanted to returned to family in SE Queensland.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:So much for he wanted to returned to family in SE Queensland.
Just like Mitch Clark last year - it turns out that a few hundred grand a year more buys a lot of plane flights home.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Good advertisement for Adelaide...

“Yeah….nah””
dragit
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:Collingwood didn't get Tippett, the news is just out he has just selected Syndey as his team of choice.

And he isn't free agency, so the Swans and Adelaide will ahve to come up on a trade.

So much for he wanted to returned to family in SE Queensland.
Surely Sydney are well overdue to reduce their salary cap, just won their 2nd flag in 6 years, now they are adding the most expensive forward in the comp to their list? What a joke, bet the AFL are rubbing their hands together as they just happen to be launching a new club in the region, so basically no chance of bringing Sydney in line with everyone else. Makes me sick.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Swans get Tippett. Maybe we should make a raid on Tommy Walsh :wink:

Zed
SS Hall of Fame

Andrew Jarman called the Tippett to swans move about a month ago on Adelaide radio and he said that Tippett had made his decision a couple of months earlier. Nobody took him seriously. I have no idea how he knew but looks like he was spot on. Seems like More of this stuff goes on behind the scenes during the season than Most of us realise.

“If you want the rainbow you gotta put up with rain” Dolly Parton
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Zed wrote:Andrew Jarman called the Tippett to swans move about a month ago on Adelaide radio and he said that Tippett had made his decision a couple of months earlier. Nobody took him seriously. I have no idea how he knew but looks like he was spot on. Seems like More of this stuff goes on behind the scenes during the season than Most of us realise.

yep...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Zed wrote:Andrew Jarman called the Tippett to swans move about a month ago on Adelaide radio and he said that Tippett had made his decision a couple of months earlier. Nobody took him seriously. I have no idea how he knew but looks like he was spot on. Seems like More of this stuff goes on behind the scenes during the season than Most of us realise.

Yes indeed.

Although luke ball only took three days to decide that he might "prefer" to go to the filth.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
matrix
Saintsational Legend

well 3.2 mill over three years
i'd say the mind was made up a while ago too