Round 11 Team v G Coast - Final

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

elizabethr
Club Player

Re: Round 11 Team v G Coast

While disposals aren't really much of a guide to a players value to the team the majority of Montagna's are soft receives.
Joey would burst into tears if he broke a fingernail while Armo would still be boring in despite 10 stitche in his chin or having blood oozing from his shattered nose.
Face reality and give up an argument regarding opposite type players that you will never win!
Armo will replace Hayes in due course while Joey will be running around in the c Grade Ammos.

nothing to say
dragit
Saintsational Legend

elizabethr wrote:While disposals aren't really much of a guide to a players value to the team the majority of Montagna's are soft receives.
Joey would burst into tears if he broke a fingernail while Armo would still be boring in despite 10 stitche in his chin or having blood oozing from his shattered nose.
Face reality and give up an argument regarding opposite type players that you will never win!
Armo will replace Hayes in due course while Joey will be running around in the c Grade Ammos.
You would think that being such a tough in and under player that Armo would have loads more tackles than a 'soft' receiver hey? That's weird cause they've had basically the same amount of tackles… and while we are at it the same amount of contested possessions too… Yet Armo is going amazingly, consistent, first picked yet Montagna should be dropped… hilarious.

Let's face it, your opinion pieces are nothing resembling reality.

You love Armo and hate Montagna, that's okay.

elizabethr
Club Player

dragit wrote:
elizabethr wrote:While disposals aren't really much of a guide to a players value to the team the majority of Montagna's are soft receives.
You would think that being such a tough in and under player that Armo would have loads more tackles than a 'soft' receiver hey? That's weird cause they've had basically the same amount of tackles… and while we are at it the same amount of contested possessions too… Yet Armo is going amazingly, consistent, first picked yet Montagna should be dropped… hilarious.

Not at all. :D

nothing to say
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:

Nothing he/she/it posts has much to do with reality.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
elizabethr
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
dragit wrote:

Nothing he/she/it posts has much to do with reality.
That's good coming from your good self!

nothing to say
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

elizabethr wrote:That's good coming from your good self!
Your posts are embarrassing in the lack of knowledge they posses.

You come across as an A Grade tool.

But keep posting your inanities, they are good for a laugh and I couldn't respect you or your opinion any less than I do now anyway. 8-)

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
To the top
SS Life Member

My opinion is that Montagna has significantly lifted his inside competative work over the past 4/6 weeks.

It is his "danger" as an outside, running, bouncing player that has dropped off - and why I reckon we need to release Gram to the mid-field rotations as compensation.

And that is not to infer in any way that Gram does not "go" when he has to.

Armitage has always been hard at the pill and hard at the body so nothing has changed there except he is getting more opportunities as an on-baller now. Also likes a goal which is a plus for both he and Steven.

To compare Geary with Armitage does not equate.

Armitage is so far superior in his attack on the ball, his attack on the body, his in and under work and his run and disposal that Geary does not rate.

Geary runs into trouble then coughs the pill up because of very ordinary decision and disposal skills - accordingly I never have any confidence when he is in the contest.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
Buckets wrote:Wow! Cripps must be the quickest healer around I thought he did a hammy????

yep. cripps seems to have an injury/sickness every 5 minutes and then do a miraculous recovery. ive been finding it very amusing.
he is always being carried off or 'crippling" around like he has been shot by an elephant gun. even at vfl level he is injured every week. yet he goes to the bench and then 5 minutes later hes running around like nothing happened. the guy is hilarious.

How do you know that with the VFL? Dont you live in WA?
Well it is a fact that he does it at Sandy too.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Re: Round 11 Team v G Coast - Final

Late Changes
Gold Coast: Nil
St Kilda: Farren Ray replaced in selected side by Raphael Clarke, Jason Cripps replaced in selected side by Adam Schneider

Final Interchange
St Kilda: Jack Newnes, David Armitage, Stephen Milne
Substitute: Adam Schneider

https://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle ... fault.aspx

No Contract, No contact :shock: