Newnes v Ledger

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Re: Newnes v Ledger

You're still sooking about that? He missed one game! And I've heard that he has come back looking a bit stronger, so that seems like time well spent and if it helps him to compete and be able to handle either VFL seniors, or even more importantly, AFL seniors, sooner, that is surely a positive thing.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:You're still sooking about that? He missed one game! And I've heard that he has come back looking a bit stronger, so that seems like time well spent and if it helps him to compete and be able to handle either VFL seniors, or even more importantly, AFL seniors, sooner, that is surely a positive thing.
He came back looking stronger did he? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you class my opinion as sooking, then yes, I am still sooking.

ace wrote:Wow, Gold Coast and Greater Western Sydney must be kicking themselves for letting these future super stars fall through to later draft picks.
Remind me why we should care what GC and GWS think about anything. Armed with the best resourced expansion clubs in world history, they've put together clubs that will be lucky to beat anybody for the forseeable future. They can laugh all they like whilst looking up the ladder at everyone. Plenty of players rejected by the expansion clubs have turned out already and plenty more will in the future. The 'compromised drafts' are turning out just fine.

Yeah nah pleasing positive