We can't be serious!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Re: We can't be serious!

Cairnsman wrote:
sainterjo wrote:This is a funny topic now.
I thinks so! It's like like fingering your own bum isn't it.
I don't know, is it?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
sainterjo wrote:This is a funny topic now.
I thinks so! It's like like fingering your own bum isn't it.
Riiight!! You are a real weirdo Cairnsman. I think you should just go away quitley from this site before someone reports you to the authorities.

You are a very strange person.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Nicely done Bernie 8-)

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

So Cairnsman...any time you'd like to pop by and offer your apology for your dreadfully bad call...or will you just dissapear and not face up to what a dill youre looking about now??

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:So Cairnsman...any time you'd like to pop by and offer your apology for your dreadfully bad call...or will you just dissapear and not face up to what a dill youre looking about now??
I come here for entertainment and the place rarely lets me down however on Friday night as I was laying about with my laptop and a decently poured 12 year old Glenfiddich with just a dash of dry and I picked up on the story of the Bombers flying versus the Saints Bussing. Now I've got to admit I posted the topic with the pure intention of stirring up some vigorous debate because this place can be pretty slow and boring at this time of year. So you see the whole thing was purely for my amusement and never in my wildest and drunkest dreams did I think it would wake you from your off-season slumber and force you to come on here and call someone a dill. So for that Michael I am very sorry. I mean really, for anyone to take anything I wrote in this thread as serious must be on edge. Go back and read some of the posts you nimbat. Now run away so I can continue calculating the carbon footprint of SS.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
saint66au wrote:So Cairnsman...any time you'd like to pop by and offer your apology for your dreadfully bad call...or will you just dissapear and not face up to what a dill youre looking about now??
I come here for entertainment and the place rarely lets me down however on Friday night as I was laying about with my laptop and a decently poured 12 year old Glenfiddich with just a dash of dry and I picked up on the story of the Bombers flying versus the Saints Bussing. Now I've got to admit I posted the topic with the pure intention of stirring up some vigorous debate because this place can be pretty slow and boring at this time of year. So you see the whole thing was purely for my amusement and never in my wildest and drunkest dreams did I think it would wake you from your off-season slumber and force you to come on here and call someone a dill. So for that Michael I am very sorry. I mean really, for anyone to take anything I wrote in this thread as serious must be on edge. Go back and read some of the posts you nimbat. Now run away so I can continue calculating the carbon footprint of SS.
Fair enough.

Has been a very boring off season after Lyin's departure.

This whole saga has been a good laugh.

Nice work Cairnsman. But I can't see how a drink or ten would've made any difference!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

thread of the year - no doubt!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:I was laying about with my laptop and a decently poured 12 year old Glenfiddich with just a dash of dry.
You should apologise just for that. Fancy putting dry into scotch no matter what age the scotch is

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

mehh
i mix creaming soda with royal salute

whats the big deal.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:The amount of carbon involved in moving the teams around, whether by plane or by bus, would not be enough to affect the life span of an asthmatic ant.
Have you done the footprint calculation for that? Because otherwise you are speaking out of your backside which insidently also has a carbon footprint.
You sure it's not a bootprint you've got on your backside? :wink:

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:I was laying about with my laptop and a decently poured 12 year old Glenfiddich with just a dash of dry.
You should apologise just for that. Fancy putting dry into scotch no matter what age the scotch is
Huh! that is very funny JB. Trust you to pick up on that. Believe me when I say I didn't plant that information to be controversial but I have been in many a debate about that very topic just the same. If it makes you feel any better it is a little on the warm side up here at this time of year so a little ice and dry just makes my favourite tipple a little more refreshing. I also like a little ice in a glass of red this time of year. Now if you wouldn't mind I'm still in the middle of calculating the carbon footprint of SS.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Huh! that is very funny JB. Trust you to pick up on that. Believe me when I say I didn't plant that information to be controversial but I have been in many a debate about that very topic just the same. If it makes you feel any better it is a little on the warm side up here at this time of year so a little ice and dry just makes my favourite tipple a little more refreshing. I also like a little ice in a glass of red this time of year. Now if you wouldn't mind I'm still in the middle of calculating the carbon footprint of SS.
If you're watering it down it must be a really good red then. lol..

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Ice in Glenfiddich yes, anything else is a sin. You want to put dry or coke in it buy crap so called scotch from the local grog shop.
As for ice in a glass of red, it's never that hot. If you're hot try a glass of water full stop.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell