Big Rhys

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Big Rhys

He took a really strong one overhead towards the end of the Suns game. Only a small thing but he has all the tricks just needs to believe it.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
gringo
Saintsational Legend

He got a mention on footy classifieds good call bad call ..... Saints have uncovered a hidden gem. We were a little impatient with Rhys but he seems to be showing what we thought might be.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Ryhs is a talent but I wish they wouldn't. They mentioned a Melb guy last year called Sam Blease..I think he's been injured ever since.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Lynch on the couch said in a blanket statement kind of way, that still no younger players were pushing up at St Kilda....

I still consider Rhys, Milera, Armo, Geary, Simpkin young...and there is nothing same old about those guys surely?

I must say, I am looking forward to Ledger being in the starting 18 hopefully soon. Not sure why he is being held back, maybe they are easing him into it because of his injuries last year?

I reckon he'll get a rising star nomination once he gets his shot, seems desperate to play football....I like it.