Collo having a dig

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Jeez, somebody swore , get a grip people! And dont give me "kids read this forum" crap. What they watch on TV etc etc is far worse than anything they may read here.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I don't know about that...

'I want me' is pretty terrible English, is there worse? :wink:

Anyways, I don't buy the argument of 'everybody else does it though' IWMS, that's such a cop out.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Sorry..but back when I was a mod..deliberately circumventing the swear filter to get the C word on the Forum was an automatic holiday from the place..different now?
Really?

No warning?

Sounds a bit over the top IMO.

This is not a forum run by a church group!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:The cuunt is right but should've used a bit of spin to make it polite.
You have serious issues. Seek Help.
WTF does that mean?
Shhhhh

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Wrote for Luck
Club Player

people travel from further out than Seaford to get to Etihad. Collins has got a please explain coming his way I reckon.

and it didn't take the herald scum long to jump on the 'saints said they were going to be more media friendly' bandwagon, just because we don't oblige with an immediate response.

let Collins' average comments linger I say. terrible tone. hopefully it may prompt us into action, if the deal really is that bad. as I've said (unrealistically) before; ideally it would be best to have our own ground down the Peninsula. envious of the cats here.

at least we should be inventive and look to break away, make the deal broke, and imaginatively find somewhere else to play - at least while Etihad is helmed by this prick.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
Darren
Club Player

iwantmeseats wrote:Jeez, somebody swore , get a grip people! And dont give me "kids read this forum" crap. What they watch on TV etc etc is far worse than anything they may read here.
So you consider the 'c' word, which is by far the worst word you could ever say, appropriate?

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Imagine if kids can't view the forum because of all the sweary words- they may be forced to go and look up some dodgy jazz movies or pictures on other sites in the name of research into new words.

What is the internet coming to -it's in danger of becoming an elaborate smut index and the real problem is people who swear.... very naughty. Life ban for the c bomb i say.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

.can the 'word' be used in a game of scrabble ?

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

millarsaint wrote:people travel from further out than Seaford to get to Etihad. Collins has got a please explain coming his way I reckon.

and it didn't take the herald scum long to jump on the 'saints said they were going to be more media friendly' bandwagon, just because we don't oblige with an immediate response.

let Collins' average comments linger I say. terrible tone. hopefully it may prompt us into action, if the deal really is that bad. as I've said (unrealistically) before; ideally it would be best to have our own ground down the Peninsula. envious of the cats here.

at least we should be inventive and look to break away, make the deal broke, and imaginatively find somewhere else to play - at least while Etihad is helmed by this prick.
Just interested in where exactly on the Peninsula you'd like our own Geelong-like stadium.

The population of the Peninsula area from Frangga to Portsea triangulated with Hastings is decent, but I doubt it's comparable with greater Geelong, if you use a similar area as a comparison.

But the new Peninsula link freeway joing the Frankston and Mornington Peninsula freeway will make a big difference re travel times.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Wrote for Luck
Club Player

well if you add mornington peninsula (150,000) with franga (130,000) that's 280,000. compared to greater geelong at 216,000.

city of kingston is another 150,000

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Well seeing as it's costing $49 million just to replace one stand at Kardinia Park, I'd hate to be building a new ground from scratch. :shock:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/c ... 6230643364

"DEMOLITION will start early next year on Geelong's iconic Doug Wade Stand after the green light was given to build a new $49 million stand....."