Herald Sun once again turns Saints' positive into negative.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Austinnn
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
Austinnn wrote:More reasons for people to laugh at us. Inexcusable effort. The person responsible should reimburse purchases from their pockets, no joke. The only good thing is it's so funny, even we can have a laugh about it, and maybe they'll be collectors items down the track.
I'd be genuinely surprised if the Club is dealing with the Chinese supplier directly.
Much more likely that there is a 'middleman' involved and I would expect them to be ones responsible for fixing the mess (not the Club).
No doubt, but the middleman should have someone from the club do a quality control before release to public; if the club don't insist on it they are negligent. Bottom line is mistakes happen, but to not notice those mistakes and release as is, someone isnt doing their job properly.

Can't blame the manufacturers, but where is quality control? If they'd printed Saint Kildas Aints or used Orange not red, would it have got to this stage? If not, someone is culpable. If it would have, then the system is wrong, and the head of marketing must be culpable for using this system.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
matrix
Saintsational Legend

dunno
but i expect a scarf with the correct spelling

its what i paid for