Laidley: Age states that he will be assistant coach

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Eastern wrote:
kosifantutti23 wrote:I'm happy to have his football nous at the club but I just don't want to see him in a Saints polo with that skanky haircut
I'm still NOT convinced that the man has the right Social Skills to be part of our club !!
wtf do you mean by that eastern....???..lyin lyon thought tact was something you sprayed under your arms ffs..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bali????????

Moama ???????

Collingwood ?????????

North Melbourne ????????

Enough? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
stinger wrote:
Eastern wrote:
kosifantutti23 wrote:I'm happy to have his football nous at the club but I just don't want to see him in a Saints polo with that skanky haircut
I'm still NOT convinced that the man has the right Social Skills to be part of our club !!
wtf do you mean by that eastern....???..lyin lyon thought tact was something you sprayed under your arms ffs..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bali????????

Moama ???????

Collingwood ?????????

North Melbourne ????????

Enough? !!
Lyon is worse though because he left our club. Laidley is now a good bloke.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Eastern wrote:
stinger wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Bali????????

Moama ???????

Collingwood ?????????

North Melbourne ????????

Enough? !!
Lyon is worse though because he left our club. Laidley is now a good bloke.

Wrong...Lyin is the best because he left our club.....It's Freo's turn to be gumbiesville, let him recruit his one year wonders(blunders)over there.

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Re: Laidley: Age states that he will be assistant coach

SaintPav wrote:
Moccha wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Rosco wrote:
Eastern wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:Page 3 of The Age Sports Section today stated that Laidley will fill one of the two vacant assistant coaching positions at the Saints.

With last week's departure of Robert Harvey to Collingwood, Laidley will fill one of the two remaining assistant coaching positions.

First time I recall seeing it as will, rather than may..... (may be just slack journalism though....)
Written by Caro so we don't know whether there is some inside info (nothing coming from the club lately) or it is just Caro SPECULATING as she often does. Time will tell !!
i don't mind caro, and she trusts her sources / instincts. at least she didn't use words like "sources close to st kilda imply that..." / "jungle drums are beating that..."
I don't mind Caro either but she is wrong about half the time.
and she's right the other half of the time
that could be right.

I think the 50% right came thru

Another opportunity awaits!
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Yep, must have been a wild guess.

:roll:

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.