What has this board done?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loris
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
We have been at Etihad for 10 years. During that time (and with less average crowds) Butters and co managed multiple million $ profits and got us to be debt free.

Now with multiple finals including THREE Grand Finals, much higher aver crowds than in early mid 2000's, we have suffered million dollar + losses.

These clowns are addicted to reckless spending and once again our club is broke.

You cabbages couldn't wait to get rid of Butters. I was abused and told off because I wanted to see how fiscally responsible this mob were.

Now we are broke and for the FIRST time in our history we are getting AFL handouts.

All because of this hopeless board and their pathetic supporter sheep supporters.

You lot have wrecked the club once again.

Thanks for nothing ass clowns.

Wow this sounds like a bitch about the Rudd/Gillard labor governments. All one needs to do is change a few words and names around...............

.......10 years of liberal govt..............good fiscal management. Budget in surplus etc.

Change Butress for Howard/Costello and it reads how fiscally responsible that mob were.

Those pathetic sheep voters put in labor/Rudd and all the Board (government) did was spend money and throw handouts at people( now Gillard wants to do he same) and now we are broke (in colosal deficit).

You labor voters have wrecked the club (ooophs country) once again......... eg deficits with Whitlam, Keating.

Yep bring back Buttress/Thomas (Howard/Costello) to get this club(country) back in the green (without the assistance of the Greens tho!!)

And I thought you were a labor lad joffaboy, not a torie :P

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:sent us from a position of Financial security to one of 1.5 mill loss during one of our most successful periods on field.

Not bad. :roll:
Butterss signed the Ethiad deal didn't he?

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
oneteam wrote:
joffaboy wrote:sent us from a position of Financial security to one of 1.5 mill loss during one of our most successful periods on field.

how did our on field first 8 weeks affect their targeted revenue for membership , reserved seats, merchandise and sponsorship?

So how did the board cause that? Exactly?

Or maybe Ross and the Players stuffed up on field in the first 8 rounds, the expenses were locked in and the revenue did not come.?

No - the board were at fault.???
We have been at Etihad for 10 years. During that time (and with less average crowds) Butters and co managed multiple million $ profits and got us to be debt free.

Now with multiple finals including THREE Grand Finals, much higher aver crowds than in early mid 2000's, we have suffered million dollar + losses.

These clowns are addicted to reckless spending and once again our club is broke.

You cabbages couldn't wait to get rid of Butters. I was abused and told off because I wanted to see how fiscally responsible this mob were.

Now we are broke and for the FIRST time in our history we are getting AFL handouts.

All because of this hopeless board and their pathetic supporter sheep supporters.

Man, I hope that's all tongue in cheek.

If not, gee. An opinion that I very much don't agree with!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

I sure hope Saad and Milera aren't reading this stuff!

Welcome boys :oops:

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
oneteam wrote:

how did our on field first 8 weeks affect their targeted revenue for membership , reserved seats, merchandise and sponsorship?

So how did the board cause that? Exactly?

Or maybe Ross and the Players stuffed up on field in the first 8 rounds, the expenses were locked in and the revenue did not come.?

No - the board were at fault.???

Man, I hope that's all tongue in cheek.

If not, gee. An opinion that I very much don't agree with!
An opinion that was obviously developed via the contents of several small brown bottles.....

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

I'll agree to disagree with you on this one Geoff

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

How long has Footy First been in there for? 2007 I think? How have they done every other year?

Dave Robicheaux
Club Player

Held their own?.......maybe time to let go now boys?? :wink: :wink: :lol:

Y'all better blow it off now