Ray & Zac safe

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:jones is worth a 3rd rounder tbh
Some people don't get his worth and wonder why players don't stay loyal to their clubs. CJ would be the best stopper in the AFL still- now Rawlings and Ling have gone by a fair margin. He was expected to play an in and under game in Lenny's absence and did pretty well overall. I would want a decent deal for him. All the baggers will be bitching when the media talk up Freo's masterstroke in recruiting him.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
Some people don't get his worth and wonder why players don't stay loyal to their clubs. CJ would be the best stopper in the AFL still- now Rawlings and Ling have gone by a fair margin. He was expected to play an in and under game in Lenny's absence and did pretty well overall. I would want a decent deal for him. All the baggers will be bitching when the media talk up Freo's masterstroke in recruiting him.
And regardless of all that, if Ross wants him, and Clint wants to go, he's worth more than if we were simply trying to offload him.

Keep him Saints - or play Pelchin style hardball!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
Ross who? wrote:
:shock:
:shock:

Surely you are taking the P1SS
i'm sorry but you're overrating his value on the trade market.

next year he will be 28 year old

and he is a tagger with extremely poor skills.
His skills aren't that poor. Stop exaggerating. Sheesh.

I rekon Ross rates him but doesn't rate him that highly. I know for a fact that they wanted to drop him earlier in the year but they didn't becasue they had no one to replace him with. Freo would go for him if there was a gap that he could fill. Doesn't mean that they think he is a great player.
i'm sorry did i offend you?
No. Not at all.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.