COLL ING WOOD....COLL ING WOOD....COLL ING WOOD

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Broodruff
Club Player

I'm from geelong so it was going pretty crazy down here a celebrated with many a cats supporters who welcomed me with open arms due to my hate of collingwood! The chant of "f*** you collingwood" that echoed round the main street warmed my heart!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Broodruff wrote:I'm from geelong so it was going pretty crazy down here a celebrated with many a cats supporters who welcomed me with open arms due to my hate of collingwood! The chant of "f*** you collingwood" that echoed round the main street warmed my heart!
+1

It's hard not to envy the happiness of the community down here. Well done Cats.

Now for our turn :? 8-)

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

For the past 12 months I've had to deal with a Collingwood supporter whose last words on Friday were "I'll be in on Monday and hopefully (sic) with back to back flags."

So we all know the result and along with three die hard Saints supporters, this morning this person's office had been redecorated with posters, all around his office, plus I superimposed a photo of a pink poodle from today's Age over the photo of Dane Swan and then printed out a page of quotes from this forum and left it on his computer.

He has been trying to get in as a CFC troll and it has frustrated him no end with the forum locked down at the moment so I thought I'd tease him with our thoughts.

And what did the stinking Collingwood coward do?

He called in and said he wouldn't be in at work today :evil:

Three out of three Grand Finals I fronted up on the next Monday to deal with this person's taunts and smart arse comments.

Typical Collingwood bully, can give it but can't take it.

Oh well his redecorated office will still there tomorrow and when I left this arvo, there was an ongoing discussion on how many balloonns could be squeezed into his office :lol:

noob
Club Player

does anyone remember a photo of a collingwood supporter putting premiers 2010 and 2011 last year? I have to laugh at that.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Some whining cow was on SEN this morning complaining about Geelong fans treating the wounded Pies meanly. If I had one more Collingwood fan making jokes and saying s*** about how crap we are after the GF I would have punched someone. One twat came up the next day saying hey who was the last Saints captain to win a flag= Luke Ball and laughing at his handy work. Talk about wanting some leniency in the bagging from the enemy, you give you get it.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

my only regret from grand final day was that we didn't see enough tv footage of the filth crying during that last quarter.....thankful for the footage on fat 'ed though..... :wink: :wink: 8-) 8-)

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

I didn't get to see enough of this goose

stinger
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:I didn't get to see enough of this goose

think he was in the ladies cutting his wrists...or so i hear.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :oops: :oops: :oops:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.