Bring back GT to "finish off the job"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

lefty wrote:
mr six o'clock wrote:problem with bringing back GT is the first thing he would do is get rid of milney, so next year we would virtually have no forwards capable of kicking goals.
I agree he was wrong about milney, but so was Ross choosing Eddy in the 09 GF over armo imo.

No one is perfect, but we need someone with heart/passion for this football club/team, GT had that.
Ross got us to a GF....GT took us on "man building sessions" to Africa.

FFS the thickness round here astounds me on occasion.

Why the ferk are we even talking bouit the fat russian dieting ex flog?

“Yeah….nah””
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:Mark Harvey is looking for a job, how about swapsies? :)
no

rexy
SS Life Member

gringo wrote:GT says we will find it hard to survive as a club and have 24 hrs to sign Malthouse or look stupid. The guy is an overly emotional tool that was so un popular with the umpires we couldn't get them to be even.
We will find it hard to survive as a club?

Get off the grass GT, we have survived much darker times than this in my 36 year life, let alone the 100+ year history of the club.

We survived you you buffoon!

I like you as a rule but this is a ridiccoulous comment!

Maybe this year?
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Unlike most on here, I thought GT was a good coach, but his time has long passed. He hasn't been missed.

I doubt we'll miss Lyon much either, TBH. By not having to sign him on to a long-term contract we've dodged a bullet.

We certainly don't want to listen to GT's advice about rushing to sign Malthouse, or rushing to sign anybody. Take the time to find a good 'un.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
BushDave
Club Player

gringo wrote:Only if finishing the job involves suffocating Lyon with his fat arse.

LMFAO! :lol:

Never Give Up!