Should Lenny retire?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Hate the way some have taken this very serious subject and jacked the thread.

And for having a lend P66, heaven forbid. Why would you think such a thing?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stkfc1
Club Player

spert wrote:Over 30 and two reco knees, no more midfield for him, I think it's time to move him into the forward line as we need a bit of grunt and attack on the opposition down there- would also be good for young guys like Siposs to have Lenny in the forward line.
This is what I foresee also.Basically Lenny and Armo swapping positions throughout games,inside mid work,then resting in forward line as defensive forward.

Really hope Armo gets his motor up this preseason because I think that's where he struggles.

noob
Club Player

harvey managed to survive till about 38? so I still think hayes has 2 or 3 years left in him.

Superboot
SS Life Member

As MSG said, Lenny doesn't rely on pace.

But it has to be said that he has been a yard slower since the first reconstruction (became even more one-paced than before).

If he comes back that bit slower again he could struggle.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Can't even be bothered reading the whole thread I just read the Title and shook my head.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Hate the way some have taken this very serious subject and jacked the thread.

And for having a lend P66, heaven forbid. Why would you think such a thing?
No I was having a lend of you posting that. Of course you are serious. Now can tell us about your liberal policies you would introduce this year.

Rosco
Club Player

robbo_93 wrote:rosco and sanitly say the same thing yet im the troll? idiot..

im sticking to my guns, lenny shouldn't play on, we should blood young talent instead. i'd love to see him become ross' right hand man though!
i didn't mean this year. i hope he retires in 2014 (and isn't retired like bakes / eddy / mcq).

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy should retire from posting for being stupid enough to start this thread in the first place!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:joffaboy should retire from posting for being stupid enough to start this thread in the first place!
RIX - nough said

B4E - credibility -> window :P 8-)

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Next year will be Lenny's last. He has aspirations to be a senior coach, sooner rather than later.

robbo_93

i think we should give lenny the captaincy if he plays on. it's been nothing but a burden for roo.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

robbo_93 wrote:i think we should give lenny the captaincy if he plays on. it's been nothing but a burden for roo.
May be a burden on a bloke who's about 31 and coming off a knee reco also!