Collingwood fans show their good sportsmanship.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/Search/Se ... Type=image#

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/n ... 6114459252
I'd say atleast the fact it's being discussed will wrankle with eddie--

now up to MMM callers.......

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote: I'd say atleast the fact it's being discussed will wrankle with eddie.
Let's see what the fat hypocrite has to say about this.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Surely they were talking about beams?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Megsie
Club Player

WE CAN'T HEAR YOU NOW EDDIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERHAPS IT"s TIME YOU LISTENED TO YOUR FILTHY MOUTHED
SUPPORTERS & THEIR RAVINGS AT MILNE.

OR IS THIS CHANT A BIT CLOSE TO HOME FOR YOU.............BEAMS.

ONE MAN IN RD 11 HAD THE GUTS TO TELL YOU HOW HE FELT & HE WAS HUMILIATED BY YOU & YOUR EGO DRIVEN "power"

STEPEN MILNE HAS CHILDREN & I HAVE CHILDREN WHO SHOULD NOT BE SUBMITTED TO SUCH FILTHY DISGUSTING RAVINGS BY YOUR FERAL SUPPORTERS.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

I make no excuses for those disgusting low socio-economic cretins.

But look to the marketing campaign created by the all-mighty Eddie.

It aims at the suckers who are not likely to belong to any other group of people that aim to help others, eg Legacy, Rotary, or many other vounteer groups. It aims at those live on the outer and don't belong to anyone else, and in their belief that they'll "belong" to the CFC they cough up their money without ever passing a thought that unless they cough up a $1000 to be a member of the Captains group or what ever it is called, they'll never be able to attend a Grand Final.

And for me what is even worse, its that the marketing campaign and by extension, their President, tells them it's ok to behave as badly as they do because they are part of the "Collingwood Army" and we, being the CFC will let you do what you like, as long as you buy a membership.

It's a subtle conning of the suckers but it works. And their generally feral supporters feel like they belong and it's ok to do anything they like because Eddie said.

I was just waiting for the chance on Friday night to make a remark about future family tree historians no doubt finding a genetic link between many Collingwood supporters and the nangers who go caught rioting in the UK.

saint tash
Club Player

[quote]I was just waiting for the chance on Friday night to make a remark about future family tree historians no doubt finding a genetic link between many Collingwood supporters and the nangers who go caught rioting in the UK."[quote]

Well then why didnt you?? Seize the opportunity!! We don't get many opportunities against this mob.

Oh when the saints go charging in!
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

saint tash wrote:
I was just waiting for the chance on Friday night to make a remark about future family tree historians no doubt finding a genetic link between many Collingwood supporters and the nangers who go caught rioting in the UK."

Well then why didnt you?? Seize the opportunity!! We don't get many opportunities against this mob.
Because for the first time ever, I was surrounded by only Saints supporters in our aisle. Usually Ticketmaster flogs off the seats and I have the cretins end up beside me, but I think we are getting more savvy. The various seat holders, were talking prior to the game and we made sure that we knew who each Saints seat holder was, with a plan of attack should interlopers sneak in.

Plus sitting one row from the back, instead of Collingwood flogs it was pleasing to see Saints supporters standing and outnumbering them. Aisle 38 welcomes you to stand behind the back row anytime :lol:

The one thing tht struck me, that prior to the game and in some one ways even after the game, it was noticeable that we all stopped and talked to each other and were smiling and generally positive about being all together to watch out Saints.

Maybe this form of behaviour is strange to the CFC ferals. They want to go the protaginists in all stituations and start fights, but we Sainters were there to enjoy the night. Yes I know we lost, but not that many of the Sainters left before the siren and the ferals couldn't fire up because we held out heads up with pride and just ignored them on the train home.

And they were buggered as how to handle it.

I gather it was a lot more tense up on Level 3 and I don't know what else can be done deal with aisle attendants who don't do their job, ditto with security.

Scottish Saint
Club Player

A St Kilda fan who sits in the aisle opposite me (Aisle 32) was ejected at half time on Friday. When Dayne Beams was lining up for goal late in the second quarter he went down to the front, leaned over the fence and started shouting at him. I couldn't hear what was said and everybody in the vicinity was a Saints fan so I'm assuming they didn't dob him in. In that case, he was ejected because a Collingwood fan who saw what happened, but didn't hear a word of it, complained and got him kicked out.

Collingwood fans, on the other hand, were safe in abusing Milney because they did it in large groups - too intimidating, too difficult for the stewards/police to handle.

I never miss a game but I am now at the stage where I can't face another Collingwood match. The next time we play them we must make a concerted effort to tackle this. Complain to every steward and every policeman and get something done. If it's at the G, bombard them with text messages (Etihad doesn't seem to have this facility or have I missed it?).

I understand those who say it's good we haven't stooped to their level re Beams but, for Milney's sake, we have to do something.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

It's the AFL who need to take the 1st step in puting a stop to these chants/rants. The 1st thing they need to do is to find out definitively if the Collingwood Cheersquad members are part of it, and all they need to do is interview the Goal Umpires, Ball Boys and security who are directly in front of them. Then when they get a definitive answer that the Collingwood Cheersquad are very much involved (and they will) they can then demand that McGuire, Pert etc do something about it. Until the AFL take the 1st step NOTHING WILL HAPEN !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

anyone Listened to MMM this morning

any comment from th almighty one...

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
stinger
Saintsational Legend

robbo made a comment about the filth coming from filth fans on sunday morning...said they should grow up and move on...not much chance of that happening....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:http://www.gettyimages.com.au/Search/Se ... Type=image#

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/n ... 6114459252
I'd say atleast the fact it's being discussed will wrankle with eddie--

now up to MMM callers.......
so amongst all his other attributes, harry is deaf.....

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

So Hutchinson from our club doesn't want a bar of it.

Why?

Is it because the fat greasy one won't listen and therefore neither will Eddie.

Can't hurt that Collingwood brand can we Dimwit, as your pay bonuses are dependent on their success.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:So Hutchinson from our club doesn't want a bar of it.

Why?

Is it because the fat greasy one won't listen and therefore neither will Eddie.

Can't hurt that Collingwood brand can we Dimwit, as your pay bonuses are dependent on their success.
shows that f*** wit eddie and the afl up imhfo....

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/i ... 6114984574

Live chat is pretty much Pies fans pointing the finger back.

Shame they don't get it.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Just had a quick browse thru the Pies forum...and I have to say that the majority of them are pretty dissapinted in the behaviour of their own fans

One hilarious one however thinks Milne is fair game cos of the sledging Saints fans allegedly gave John Greening back in the mid 70s when he retired from VFL and played for an MPFL team. Apparently Saints fans gathered at his games and gave him heaps..so this is payback :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Leo.J
SS Life Member

You generally can't help the moronic, especially when their leaders act the same way.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Ed's fish slap so far
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/c ... 6115238963

so will he go down there and help the 4-5 security guards send them all packing..

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:Ed's fish slap so far
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/c ... 6115238963

so will he go down there and help the 4-5 security guards send them all packing..
While at least he has at least acknowledged it, what the hell is he going to do about it?

I reckon Milney made a mistake last year when he was interviewed on the footy show about this last year. He admitted that the taunts had got to him and his family. He should have just said that it's part of the game and that he gives as good as he gets rather than admitting that it gets to him. It probably wouldn’t have made much of a difference but why give the flogs the satisfaction.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Are we not missing the obvious here?

Just like our club (I think and no doubt someone will correct me in this area) but their Cheer Squad is now aligned, and run by their club.

They, god help us "represent" their club with the approval of their club. So these fine ambassadors of the CFC could easily be called into account by the club, starting with the President, their "spiritual leader" Joffa or whoever actually runs these motley mob or even other Collingwood members.

But to me, silence from all parties, is consent.

And until the silence is overan by the protests and lobbying to their club, the AFL or the Human Rights Commission(don't laugh I'm surprised someone hasn't already approached them re this matter they take everything else on.), then the Collingwood Feral Club cheer squad will just toddle along doing what they like.

Yes the St Kilda Football Club should be making official approaches but we either can sit and do nothing or we can try and bring this whole out in the public domain.

So the next time someone naively asks "are they that bad" say "yes they are" and trot out all of the examples of their behaviour.

Keep the pressure up and start shaming them.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/i ... 6114984574

Live chat is pretty much Pies fans pointing the finger back.

Shame they don't get it.
filth fans defending the indefensible....anybody surprised.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:Are we not missing the obvious here?

Just like our club (I think and no doubt someone will correct me in this area) but their Cheer Squad is now aligned, and run by their club.

They, god help us "represent" their club with the approval of their club. So these fine ambassadors of the CFC could easily be called into account by the club, starting with the President, their "spiritual leader" Joffa or whoever actually runs these motley mob or even other Collingwood members.

But to me, silence from all parties, is consent.

And until the silence is overan by the protests and lobbying to their club, the AFL or the Human Rights Commission(don't laugh I'm surprised someone hasn't already approached them re this matter they take everything else on.), then the Collingwood Feral Club cheer squad will just toddle along doing what they like.

Yes the St Kilda Football Club should be making official approaches but we either can sit and do nothing or we can try and bring this whole out in the public domain.

So the next time someone naively asks "are they that bad" say "yes they are" and trot out all of the examples of their behaviour.

Keep the pressure up and start shaming them.
i actually think that as the cheer squad is part of the collingwood football club, milne could sue eddie and his club....

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

anyone see eddie on Ch nine news....?

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
St Lenny
Club Player

I have been complaining all year on here about how Milney is treated and been told to harden up :evil:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

St Lenny wrote:I have been complaining all year on here about how Milney is treated and been told to harden up :evil:
I'm with you mate...and no it is not acceptable.....not surprised that so called supporters on here would tell you that though...some of them have been abusing me for years..... 8-)