So who is sitting where?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
Oh you used my name? Is this an attempt to get across your point that you tried to take me on however you backed away like the child you are?

Well of course you are a virgin and considering the quality of the cheersquad I would hope you are a virgin.

the cheersquad was all of 2/3 rows...we were behind it. others were yelling at the cheersquad and at you.

there was security? to suggest otherwise is incorrect and i saw a few security guards close by when you attempted to remonstrate with me.

it was all a bit funny really.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
GoTheTorp
Club Player

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

speedracer?

SHUT UP KRIME!
GoTheTorp
Club Player

Dan Warna wrote:speedracer?
scary stuff eh!!

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

MONKEY WRENCH!!!!

SHUT UP KRIME!
Raph's Disciple

saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:how did everyone like their seats? good viewing?

Sitting at th cheer squad it is almost impossible to see anything in our back half, no TV to look at and GC jumpers blens in with their seats so its like one big blur.

Zac Attack, how did you enjoy the cheer squad?
It was great to catch up with you. :lol:
So Dooley. You come up to me after the game, get eyeball to eyeball with me and ask if I have a problem with you. I say yes and your cheersquad is awful and everyone wanted you to shut up. You then kind of stand there and I tell you to bugger off (insert expletive wherever one desires). You try to get even closer so I get nose to nose with you and then you walk away?

What on earth were you thinking man?

You came up to me, turned me around forcibly and then did not say anything when I said what I thought and then you walked away from me? Despite you come up to me?

What on earth?
no, for the WHOLE game you were calling me names, we were sitting 6 rows from each other and i could hear it loud and clear, and so could the other 100 people around us. each time i would turn around you would stop and look away.

I came up to you ask you to stop being a coward and talk to my face.
i think your story has a few things missing. i walked away because you took a swing at me. I was brought up better than that sorry.
Security was about 10 meters to my right and they did not move at all when you confronted me. If I did actually take a swing at you I would have been removed from the ground immediately, arrested and put into a police car. So no, that did not happen.

I was yelling at the cheer squad and you. Simple. Mind you there were multiple others on this forum yelling at both you and the cheer squad.

I talked to your face and you just stood there? I was expecting a retort however you looked like a little stunned mullet.
but why were you yelling at the cheer squad when you were sitting in it? not once did you join in a chant.
and i dont see how yelling out 'Dooley is a virgin' was going to motivate me to chant.

so you didnt attempt to hit me? those beers i had at half time must of been spiked then because i was so sure i saw a fist coming my way.

name one other person that yelled out. it was the same voice over and over constantly yelling out nothing but abuse to me or the cheer squad.

and there was no security dont be stupid Daniel, i could of brought in an atomic bomb to that ground and got away with it.
I laughed at the cheer squad if that counts

GramSlam

I was sitting near the cheersquad and noticed a lot going on....

I had heard that the stkilda cheersquad was an embarressment to the Stkilda community and now i can see why.

So to become a stkilda cheersquad member is it volunteering or is it a paid position.?

The chants that were used were very lame and hardly any sound coming out at all. As i was near it i wanted to get away from it and distance myself from the cheersquad because it was so lame

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

GramSlam wrote:I was sitting near the cheersquad and noticed a lot going on....

I had heard that the stkilda cheersquad was an embarressment to the Stkilda community and now i can see why.

So to become a stkilda cheersquad member is it volunteering or is it a paid position.?

The chants that were used were very lame and hardly any sound coming out at all. As i was near it i wanted to get away from it and distance myself from the cheersquad because it was so lame
Yeah everyone in the CS gets paid to be there :roll:

Our CS is far from perfect, but for a bunch of Saints fans to just stand or sit behind it and sledge them (picking out particular members from what Im reading) is just childish IMO

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
matrix
Saintsational Legend

wow check out the two new trolls

yay

SunburySaint
Club Player

Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

Sitting at th cheer squad it is almost impossible to see anything in our back half, no TV to look at and GC jumpers blens in with their seats so its like one big blur.

So Dooley. You come up to me after the game, get eyeball to eyeball with me and ask if I have a problem with you. I say yes and your cheersquad is awful and everyone wanted you to shut up. You then kind of stand there and I tell you to bugger off (insert expletive wherever one desires). You try to get even closer so I get nose to nose with you and then you walk away?

You came up to me, turned me around forcibly and then did not say anything when I said what I thought and then you walked away from me? Despite you come up to me?

What on earth?
no, for the WHOLE game you were calling me names, we were sitting 6 rows from each other and i could hear it loud and clear, and so could the other 100 people around us. each time i would turn around you would stop and look away.

i think your story has a few things missing. i walked away because you took a swing at me. I was brought up better than that sorry.
Security was about 10 meters to my right and they did not move at all when you confronted me. If I did actually take a swing at you I would have been removed from the ground immediately, arrested and put into a police car. So no, that did not happen.

I was yelling at the cheer squad and you. Simple. Mind you there were multiple others on this forum yelling at both you and the cheer squad.

I talked to your face and you just stood there? I was expecting a retort however you looked like a little stunned mullet.
but why were you yelling at the cheer squad when you were sitting in it? not once did you join in a chant.
and i dont see how yelling out 'Dooley is a virgin' was going to motivate me to chant.

so you didnt attempt to hit me? those beers i had at half time must of been spiked then because i was so sure i saw a fist coming my way.

name one other person that yelled out. it was the same voice over and over constantly yelling out nothing but abuse to me or the cheer squad.

and there was no security dont be stupid Daniel, i could of brought in an atomic bomb to that ground and got away with it.
Oh you used my name? Is this an attempt to get across your point that you tried to take me on however you backed away like the child you are?

Well of course you are a virgin and considering the quality of the cheersquad I would hope you are a virgin.

the cheersquad was all of 2/3 rows...we were behind it. others were yelling at the cheersquad and at you.

there was security? to suggest otherwise is incorrect and i saw a few security guards close by when you attempted to remonstrate with me.

Hey Zac,

How's your family after that average game :P :P :twisted:

Actually more to the point, how's Dooley?

Now lives in Geelong...
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack i said Daniel because thats the name that you use for facebook when you send me all those emails....

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

So this is what this Forum has come to...allleged supporters coming on here bragging about openly sledging the cheer squad at a game and verbally harrassing individual members of it...and theyre apparently free to do said bragging without censure

Just about had enough....shame..theres some bloody awesome people post here, but right now they are being overrun by attention seekers, trolls, whingers and bullies..like no other time since Ive been here I dont think

:(

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
matrix
Saintsational Legend

agreed
yet a mod was on here for quite some time last night and surely saw all this tosh

yet time and time again nothing is done
it seems to be same prob we had a year ago before everyone decided they had enough of modding
and it was over exactly the same discussion, except about posters who are actually saints fans and their treatment of fellow posters, compared to trolls this time.

same prob tho
respect

they show none
so the choice is to ban them or to keep them here and cop the consequences of what happens as mods

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:So this is what this Forum has come to...allleged supporters coming on here bragging about openly sledging the cheer squad at a game and verbally harrassing individual members of it...and theyre apparently free to do said bragging without censure

Just about had enough....shame..theres some bloody awesome people post here, but right now they are being overrun by attention seekers, trolls, whingers and bullies..like no other time since Ive been here I dont think

Hang in there Saint66au.

Saintdooley, I have a go at you, a lot in fun about Xavier, but if you travelled up with the CS you dont deserve to be abused while watching and supporting the Saints.

pretty piss poor effort to abuse you with purile jibes.

the CS is not the greatest in the world, but they try their best. Pretty low act IMHO

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
GramSlam

joffaboy wrote:
saint66au wrote:So this is what this Forum has come to...allleged supporters coming on here bragging about openly sledging the cheer squad at a game and verbally harrassing individual members of it...and theyre apparently free to do said bragging without censure

Hang in there Saint66au.

Saintdooley, I have a go at you, a lot in fun about Xavier, but if you travelled up with the CS you dont deserve to be abused while watching and supporting the Saints.

the CS is not the greatest in the world, but they try their best. Pretty low act IMHO

Dooley should take the cheersquad head on!! He's young.. confident...comitted...

I was asking whether the cheersquad was a paid position as i had no idea... I was also thinking that if it was it would be easier to recruit.

If you look at some of the other cheersquad they have characters- charcters with personality..... I think Dooly should do some recruiting, go to a game where people turn up and invite them to sit with them. From where i was i only saw 1 young bloke (i assume dooly) he should get out there and recruit another 15 young blokes and make it entertaining.

Why do you think Joffa is so popular? he is a character!!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GramSlam wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Hang in there Saint66au.

Dooley should take the cheersquad head on!! He's young.. confident...comitted...

I was asking whether the cheersquad was a paid position as i had no idea... I was also thinking that if it was it would be easier to recruit.

If you look at some of the other cheersquad they have characters- charcters with personality..... I think Dooly should do some recruiting, go to a game where people turn up and invite them to sit with them. From where i was i only saw 1 young bloke (i assume dooly) he should get out there and recruit another 15 young blokes and make it entertaining.

It has been noted in the past that there is a big age gap between the likes of dools and the older members.

Maybe kids the age of dools would be put off if people sat behind them and abused them all game - especially supposed Saints fans.

But it is a good point. We moan about our CS but need the likes of young ones like dooley to be there.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

It's not cool to be in the cheer squad anymore. Younger society has changed. Even when I was growing up in the 80's 90's the yobo element was still alive and kicking. People loved chants and what not,especially after a few beers!

This element has been watered down by the AFL and society in general. Unless you have a big base of feral supporters,you aren't going to get characters in the cheer squad anymore. You are just going to get your older generation of people who want to contribute to the club in some way.

Bring back the Lockett era
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Just really dissapointing IMO that posters with loads of previous form for abuse are allowed to continue being members here after openly admitting and bragging about abusing our CS and individual members at a game

...and before anyone accuses me of taking sides or not listening to both sides of the story, said poster in a previous "reincarnation" took the time track me down on a social media site and unleash a torrent of abuse at my moderating, openly admitting he did it to avoid being banned here

If this is the future of SS and deemed acceptable, count me out

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

3 bays of Saints suppporters around and behind the cheersquad on Saturday night

when observed during goal celebrations and in attempts to 'cheer/ support' the team when play at that end

there were four rows of Cheersquad making sound....

do we need the same incentive as the Crows, dockers and suns use????? a little clue that it's time to give 'vocal' support to the team
they ahve their head over the ball under a pack or looking high for a mark

they can't 'see' you there at those times so NOISE is required

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Zac Attack
Club Player

saint66au wrote:Just really dissapointing IMO that posters with loads of previous form for abuse are allowed to continue being members here after openly admitting and bragging about abusing our CS and individual members at a game

...and before anyone accuses me of taking sides or not listening to both sides of the story, said poster in a previous "reincarnation" took the time track me down on a social media site and unleash a torrent of abuse at my moderating, openly admitting he did it to avoid being banned here

Well off you go. Your moderating caused this as you were blind to what your mates were doing and who they were abusing etc. But that still does not count so you can give a bleeding hearts story right?

Zac Attack
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
GramSlam wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Hang in there Saint66au.

It has been noted in the past that there is a big age gap between the likes of dools and the older members.

Maybe kids the age of dools would be put off if people sat behind them and abused them all game - especially supposed Saints fans.

But it is a good point. We moan about our CS but need the likes of young ones like dooley to be there.
Have you looked at the cheersquad? Sheesh....

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
saint66au wrote:Just really dissapointing IMO that posters with loads of previous form for abuse are allowed to continue being members here after openly admitting and bragging about abusing our CS and individual members at a game

Well off you go. Your moderating caused this as you were blind to what your mates were doing and who they were abusing etc. But that still does not count so you can give a bleeding hearts story right?
So my moderating caused you and your buddies to camp behind the cheersquad and sledge them all night, singling out individual members for particular abuse? Right-o. Way to avoid the issue

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Zac Attack
Club Player

SunburySaint wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

What on earth?

Hey Zac,

How was the remainder of your evening? I am still paying for it..

SunburySaint
Club Player

Zac Attack wrote:
SunburySaint wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

What on earth?

Hey Zac,

Messy night on my end mate..... Can't remember much, apart from the game of course....

Now lives in Geelong...
SunburySaint
Club Player

Zac Attack wrote:
SunburySaint wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

What on earth?

Hey Zac,

Messy night on my end mate..... Can't remember much, apart from the game of course....

Now lives in Geelong...