Will Tommy of the Walsh variety play next week against GCS?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Seriously,

Whatever makes you feel good about yourselves.....

MM....you'd be the first to know whether continuing to convince yourself that making up a story is true actually works.....because you did it, didnt you??
Btw

Chevy......a bit loopy
Martin short......a bit stupid
Steve martin.....full of sh*t

They were funny though....

Carry on fellas
No, but you clearly have cvonvinced yourself that I have.
What other things have you imagined, other than your overinflated opinion of your AFL football knowledge?

plugger, joffa and I have spent a glorious afternoon in the Melbourne sun 'plotting' ways to unfairly 'pick on you'. (I know it's noit true but it probably 'helps' your psyche to think that it is true)

How have you spent your afternoon?
Casting imaginary votes for the Saints B&F in the delusion that you're opinion is actually worth something to anybody other than your deluded self.

And once again I'll remind you that I don't believe in allowing false accusations to go unanswered.
You keep posting them, I'll keep responding.

Let me remind you how this current fiasco started.
You chose to 'defend' the notorious troll with a 'shot' at me.

I've pretty much left your posts alone for weeks, in an attempt to stop the 'slanging match' between us.
You chose to 'snipe' at me, not the other way around.
But given your inability to comprehend, you probably think my post about Helen was somehow about you.
Classic sign of 'victim mentality' I would have thought.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

shesh
i didnt even know you two were arguing

:?

goddardisgod
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote:I am sure tommy wouldn't like being called tommy of the walsh either (giving the impression he is from Wales),

And please go away Helen your dribble is ill informed and idiotic
Lol, the Welsh.

Helen
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
ausfatcat wrote:Who are the three amigo's?
Steve Martin, Chevey Chase and Martin Short.
Fkn trolls
Stop swearing Geoff. There are children on this site.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
ausfatcat wrote:Who are the three amigo's?
Steve Martin, Chevey Chase and Martin Short.
Fkn trolls
Stop swearing Geoff. There are children on this site.
You are not a moderator on this site, dont tell me what to do you fkn Essendon troll

Get some professional help for your mental illness.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Make up another story magic......in a pathetic attempt

Or better still, a pathetic apology....which fell flat and made you look like an absolute goose...

You can have your judgement on my footy knowledge.... I too have my opinion of yours....but really, I (or no one else) really cares what that is...... Your opinion of me is totally irrelevent.......of all people, why would i give a stuff what you think....i think your a joke, which makes you opinions unimportant

I only ever pulled you up for fabricating information about me...which youhad no idea about and sharing it in a public forum......you have defended yourself with all your might, all the while knowing you f***ed up.

I wait with baited breath...

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

top thread.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Make up another story magic......in a pathetic attempt

Or better still, a pathetic apology....which fell flat and made you look like an absolute goose...

You can have your judgement on my footy knowledge.... I too have my opinion of yours....but really, I (or no one else) really cares what that is...... Your opinion of me is totally irrelevent.......of all people, why would i give a stuff what you think....i think your a joke, which makes you opinions unimportant

I only ever pulled you up for fabricating information about me...which youhad no idea about and sharing it in a public forum......you have defended yourself with all your might, all the while knowing you f***ed up.

I wait with baited breath...
Not for long.
Keep posting lies. I'm happy to stand by whatever I've posted.
You seemingly cannot even understand why Mr Siposs felt the need to post what he did towards you.
Remember he didn't feel the need to post anything about me or anybody else - just you.
I suppose in your warped view of the world that didn't happen either????

Why is it so important for you to receive plaudits from others on an anonymous internet forum?
Are you so devoid of positive feedback in your role as a teacher/coach that you crave it from people you don't know?
What a sad pathetic life you must lead.

Go away and stop causing others to waste their time in reading your rambling nonsense and my equally boring responses.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:top thread.
certainly is bergholt, I await each installment

I love this club
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:
bergholt wrote:top thread.
certainly is bergholt, I await each installment
Indeed.

i saw I just wasn't in the same league as a couple of others so I have left the building and await the continuance with bated breath.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)