Oh FFS!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
saint66au wrote:At least we can have a rational discussion about the issue here, unlike over on Facebook, which is full of "I wanna run her down" and "IF I SEE HER ID PUT HER IN ICU" ...all ok in the name of venting apparently...and they are girls saying this lol :roll:

Personally I think shes a very sick young lady who needs to be taken aside, away from Ricky, Sam freaking Newman, the media that love her...and admitted somewhere where she can he treated for the mental health issues she mosst obviously has

Last time I looked, being bashed or run over until youre in ICU wasnt a generally accepted treatment for mental illness.
Is she sick? Or is she bad/evil? Most likely she’s a combination of both.

Unfortunately the society we live in has made it virtually impossible to force someone, particularly a child of her age, to get help. And her actions and social media rantings suggest she’s a long way from voluntarily seeking help.

So to the law makers of this wonderful country and state I ask; what do we do about her?
We don't need to do anything.

I don't know what the fuss is about to be honest.

She broke the law but was let off the hook by the club and the players involved.

Aside from that, she's burnt Ricky Nixon who probably was trying to burn her anyway - and made a huge bunch of journos look stupid.

Like anyone I don't trust or like in life, if I for whatever reason crossed paths with her - I'd simply steer clear of her. That's the extent of what we should do about her I'd have thought.

We don't need to do anything with her. She's completely irrelevant.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

She's a 1%er

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
BakesFan
SS Life Member

So the media has you all in a tizzy over something that really doesn't matter in the least.......I can't belive we're discussing this garbage...

The media in this country is nothing more than a propaganda tool..... smoke and mirrors.. simple distraction.

You've got to wonder about the manipulations that have been presented to you through the rest of their programming.....

Climate change?....Carbon Tax? This is just the latest conditioning of an endless list..... just how much are they manipulating you?

You have a choice the next time you vote... 'Sack the Incumbent"... don't follow politics as if it's Football..... keep sacking these bastards until you find someone that puts you and their constituency ahead of their self interests..... are you any better off after the last time you voted?...the time before that?...... keep sacking these mongrels until they wake up.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

prediction:

In 2 weeks to a month Ms Kim Duthrie will break anther scandal involving Sam Newman

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote:prediction:

In 2 weeks to a month Ms Kim Duthrie will break anther scandal involving Sam Newman
No greater fool then an old fool!

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

savatage wrote:Also pisses me off to hear she's looking to buy a house/apartment in St.Kilda.

Probably hasn't worked a hard day in her life, has financed her future - through sleeping around & telling lies.

So many decent hard working people that can't afford sh1t & then we reward people like this who probably don't even know their own real name they tell so many lies.
This could be the one way to really get her.

Enough income to talk about purchasing a property?
Using the income she's earned over the past 12 months?
Ten to one she hasn't got a Tax File Number and will not submit a tax return for 2010-2011 and she has more money than the average way.

Over to you Australian Taxation Office for undeclared income..........
by Ms K.I . Duthie
(Isn't that how that got Al Capone?)

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

On 7 pm report..

Thank goodness Dave interviews the Dalai Lama for some truth to the evening

what's the definition of a Pathalogical Liar?
and what is the treatment?
Last edited by saintbrat on Thu 09 Jun 2011 8:25pm, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
DWOODROW
Club Player

Just came on the 7pm show and said she made everything up about Nixon in an interview.
When the interview is finished makes the comment that everything she said in the interveiw was a lie.

This gets bigger and better

St Loxton
Club Player

Unf*#kingbelievable!! What a tart!!

Hunter Clark 2024 StKilda Saints Premiership captain.
Grrrrr
Club Player

@KimDuthieWorldKimberley Duthie

7pm project, yay was cute :) My words were taken out of context though! They cut off where I said I was JOKING at the end!!! OMG!!

From her Twitter feed...

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Imagine most of you saw her picture in the HS this morning. Seems Kimmie is doing alright, those clothes don't look like they we're bought in K Mart, Target or even Harris Scarf.
She turns 18 in September, what odds she poses in Playboy or Penthouse before 2012.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:Imagine most of you saw her picture in the HS this morning. Seems Kimmie is doing alright, those clothes don't look like they we're bought in K Mart, Target or even Harris Scarf.
She turns 18 in September, what odds she poses in Playboy or Penthouse before 2012.
She let out a foul mouthed tweet about the HS using "ugly" photos of her. "I don't look like that now!"

Just saw the 7PM Project.

Earth to Kim!

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
3rd generation saint wrote:Imagine most of you saw her picture in the HS this morning. Seems Kimmie is doing alright, those clothes don't look like they we're bought in K Mart, Target or even Harris Scarf.
She let out a foul mouthed tweet about the HS using "ugly" photos of her. "I don't look like that now!"

Earth to Kim!
Seen her slutty twitter pic? girl has no shame,

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
I reckon either way, if they based depriving him of his living entirely on the word of a (previously) self-confessed liar and natural born trouble maker, then they may have a case to answer.
Yes. Just the fact that he was on the c***ingwood board should have alerted them.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Ralphy wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

Earth to Kim!
Clearly.

I never knew Beer Goggles worked on yourself :P

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Ralphy wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

Earth to Kim!
Clearly.

I never knew Beer Goggles worked on yourself :P
:P
She def isnt a looker.

Saints Angel
Club Player

She is nothing but a little tramp and why anyone would want to have anything to do with her amazes me and I have thought that from the start. Nixon is rather strange as well. Now it is time that we didn't talk about little Miss Tramp. There are better subjects of discussion.

bergsone
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
bergsone wrote:Had enough,some one SHOOT HER :x :x :x
That is plain daft.

She has done nothing even worth charging over ATM.

So she ruffled a few feathers. Nixon now has a remedy through the courts if he wishes to persue it.

KD has used her twat, her lies, and her age to play the sanctamonious media bemoaning bully stooges like Wilson, et al of a break

Then we had the Feral Hun and Dowsley who pushed her barrow hysterically and was in so thick with her he knew Nixon was at the apartment.

Collusion and Entrapment anyone??????

Really a 17 y.o. has madea bunch of footballers, a raft of media "personalities" a bunch of opinionated moral crusaders, a football manager, and the AFPLA all look like rank amateurs.

It is a grubby saga initially pushed by media to make a football scandal, ultimately they have been hoist on their own petard and they have been shown to be tawdry, turgid gutter crawlers and have trashed their so called profession in the scramble for sensationalism and sleaze.

Well done Murdoch Media who led the push and the grubby moralistic high horsed goons like Wilson and that fat nosed moron on the offsiders on the ABC who wagged fingers and tut tutted about St.Kilda.

Shame on you grubs.
Daft hey,you can always join her!

jays
Club Player

she is a nut for sure

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-na ... 1ftn4.html

LOL

she's been bought off to recant.

but unfortunately for nixon she's dumb :)

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Buckets
SS Life Member

Why after that interview do I believe Nixon less and truly believe that she was made to change her story? Way too many questions left unanswered!

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Buckets wrote:Why after that interview do I believe Nixon less and truly believe that she was made to change her story? Way too many questions left unanswered!
How can you believe anything either of them say :?

Buckets
SS Life Member

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Buckets wrote:Why after that interview do I believe Nixon less and truly believe that she was made to change her story? Way too many questions left unanswered!
How can you believe anything either of them say :?

Let's just say that for some reason I don't believe Nixon more than Duthie

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

You reckon they could of said St Kilda schoolgirl more times? :roll:

Oh, and I wish we'd restore the balance, and banish this off to the opposition forum.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

I think most young guys would find her do-able..it's the aftermath that is the problem...how long before we hear tiny tockley sam newman has given her one.....it's like the boy's club all want to score with this idiot.... :roll:

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D