Ross Lyon's press conference - transcript

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Tom_Sainter
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
Tom_Sainter wrote:terrific presser from Ross. If it were only as easy to blood all these young players.... the problem is that most of them are no bloody good. Sounds harsh but its not worth playing the kids just for the sake of some new energy and enthusiasm, as it didn't work tonight.
Ross is in a place where he either goes back to Bakes, Blake, McQualter, Dempster or puts a line through them and plays the kids.
With the exception of Stanley, i personally thought most of the additions to the team tonight did stuff all.
IMO (for what its worth) I would stay with the guys that got us to within a kick of 2 grand finals. Confidence is an amazing thing and at the moment it was pretty obvious we have bugger all of it tonight.
One week is a long time in footy.... Lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater, I admit signs were not good tonight, but i still think this is mainly a mental issue from the scars of last year.
Keep the faith
I think Smith was ok and Steven showed promise.

Funny how a number of unfamiliar posters have come out to have their say.
Been here since 2004 mate, looks as if you joined in 2010...