She's back!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

gringo
Saintsational Legend

It's called Schadenfreude it is the german word for finding pleasure in the pain of others. I for one feel it toward Collingwood.

As for St kilda school girl, thats ours for ever.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

What's the bet no players are seen in the same frame as the woman allegedly assaulted and/or no players are in the same frame as the person/people allegedly taking drugs. Money'd be short I reckon. Interesting the Hun isn't touching it. Once bitten?

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:So how long a go did you last read it? Obviously you wouldnt have a clue if the paper has changed or not if you dont read it now.

Its actually amazing how many people on here say they dont read the HS but seem to know everything about a topic written in the paper.
What are you? The Forum Nanny?

I still read it on-line and will peruse it when I see it lying around but I don't buy it...So it is not that difficult to fathom that one might still read the paper from time to time to see if they have changed their style...but alas, they have not.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:So how long a go did you last read it? Obviously you wouldnt have a clue if the paper has changed or not if you dont read it now.

Its actually amazing how many people on here say they dont read the HS but seem to know everything about a topic written in the paper.

I still read it on-line and will peruse it when I see it lying around but I don't buy it...So it is not that difficult to fathom that one might still read the paper from time to time to see if they have changed their style...but alas, they have not.
I think Plugger prefers it when people read the Hun unquestioningly.

Whatever.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:

I still dont get why you would read a paper that only has the date and time right and then complain about it. Do you watch TV shows and then ring up and complain.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:

I still dont get why you would read a paper that only has the date and time right and then complain about it. Do you watch TV shows and then ring up and complain.
A bit like reading posts of people that you always disagree with, then always feeling the need to correct them?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:

A bit like reading posts of people that you always disagree with, then always feeling the need to correct them?
I disagree with that statement.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:

Yes, I agree.

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:

Yes, I agree.
Now i disagree with that statement and agree with your first statement.

Helio
Club Player

bigred wrote:Which media outlet is going to believe anything she says?
All of them.

Helio
Club Player

gringo wrote:As for St kilda school girl, thats ours for ever.
Maybe not. I sent grumpy text messages to 774 and SEN when they continued to call her that after the 60 minutes interview. SEN seem to have changed to 'girl at the centre of the St Kilda photo scandal' which I consider better - and accurate so we can't do much about it.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

and the reason for the new tweets
The 17-year-old also revealed she was about halfway through writing a book, although she was uncertain whether it would be an autobiography or a tell-all book about the AFL.

She said one publisher had already made an offer to print it, but she had not accepted any deal while she awaited to see whether a better offer emerged.
this was the same reason she gave for attending the saints training-- to keep heer story in front of the media./....

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:and the reason for the new tweets
The 17-year-old also revealed she was about halfway through writing a book, although she was uncertain whether it would be an autobiography or a tell-all book about the AFL.

She said one publisher had already made an offer to print it, but she had not accepted any deal while she awaited to see whether a better offer emerged.
this was the same reason she gave for attending the saints training-- to keep heer story in front of the media./....
This could be why Anthony Dowsley hasn't written anything about her latest allegations. He's too busy writing her book for her !!
Last edited by Eastern on Tue 15 Mar 2011 8:46pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
saintbrat wrote:and the reason for the new tweets

This could be why Anthony Dowsley hasn't written anything about her latest allegations. He's too busy wruiting her book for her !!
Then again, maybe Douchley will get his own special entry, if he hadn't already :wink:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote: Then again, maybe Douchley will get his own special entry, if he hadn't already :wink:
Special Entry ????

I would liken it to puting 2nd hand tyres on your car. An act of stupidity born out of desperation :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

python
Club Player

How can you be halfway through a book yet not know what it is going to be about?

She's a liar, she has done nothing at all to give me any reason to believe anything she says, and until there is irrefutable evidence to prove her claims, I'll continue to believe that she's lying once more. Why would anyone, let alone a major newspaper give credence to her allegations without any visible proof is astounding, particularly after they all were made to look like fools after the "St Kilda Schoolgirl Scandal"

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote: Then again, maybe Douchley will get his own special entry, if he hadn't already :wink:
Special Entry ????

I would liken it to puting 2nd hand tyres on your car. An act of stupidity born out of desperation :wink: !!
Well if he has gone there he may not be in for a very Goodyear :)

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Special Entry ????

Well if he has gone there he may not be in for a very Goodyear :)
This talk of "Douchley" "inserting" a "column" is a "little" "Premature" if we are to believe the "Duchess of Frankston".

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

20 to 1 on ch Nine tonight
(- old version because Bingle is still with Clarke)

could be a show Miss " I'm not a bad girl' could feature on

adult 20 to 1- Worlds sexiest scandels.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
matrix wrote:ohh come on
but apparently she is going to tell the truth since the 60 mins interview
"as god is my witness"
Claims to have stuff on Eddie.

Could be crap of course and even if it isn't it's unlikely to see the light of day.

Would be funny if it did however :D
gawd..i hope she has something on eddie..... :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
matrix wrote:ohh come on
but apparently she is going to tell the truth since the 60 mins interview
"as god is my witness"
Claims to have stuff on Eddie.

Could be crap of course and even if it isn't it's unlikely to see the light of day.

Would be funny if it did however :D
gawd..i hope she has something on eddie..... :twisted:
From Formspring:

Do you have any goss on Eddie Mcguire? He creeps me out big time!

Ew me too. I hate the bastard. And yes, yes I do. Ricky was friends with him.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

whats she in childrens court for this morning?

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Eddie is teflon trash. His e rape drama seemed to be disassociated with him. It helped that media from other stations were at the party too.

If a footballer had hosted that party and not Eddie the media would have ended their career. At least been a major scandal.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:whats she in childrens court for this morning?
blowing a judge?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
matrix wrote:whats she in childrens court for this morning?
blowing a judge?
Must've worked!

"All charges dropped!!!! YEEHAAAW!!!"

and later

"I'm not at the herald sun anymore - just left, was hanging out with AD."

Obviously Douchley's still getting his share :wink: