The best response to Herald Sun

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

taz
Club Player

"I'll idgnore (sic) that"

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

end of the day the HUN dont have it in for us they just wanna selll papers we just happen to be giving them pleanty of material lately .... if you want to know the real truth they dont care who the scandal is about as long as it sells papers ... if anything they would be hoping for more Collingwood scandals as they would sell through the roof .... so its not the HUN picking on us as persay but more them flogging a story for all its worth

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

It's official, Herald Sun is just a glossy mag.

People have to now realise it's not personal attack against St Kilda, they are just trending towards being a publication that love to make news rather than break it....

Exhibit A

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainme ... 6002072792

Roses and an item that looks suspiciously like a new mattress have been delivered to Shane Warne's Brighton mansion ahead of Liz Hurley's arrival, as workers erect screens to keep out prying eyes.

Umm hello, who do you think the prying eyes are HS, did you hide in the rubbish bin and stalk them all day to get that 'news'

Goodness me

:shock:

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
suss wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Good paper. Great 5 or 6 pages on the Doc and plenty of other footy and sports news.
As written by plugger66 in his role as The Devil’s Advocate or in his role at The Antagonist? The latter I'm sure. You're just attempting to bait people by writing crud like that - just because they put in a few pages dedicated to the Doc, doesn't mean that it's not a turd-licker publication written for people with no brains.

Great response. No baiting from me. Have had the paper delivered for the last 19 years. Do you over balance quite often as you are walking down the street?
I agree with plugger66 that they do have plenty of quality journalists, Robbo and Sheahan spring to mind, and their sport coverage is very comprehensive, but they can be extremely trashy too, as you have to be when trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
suss wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Good paper. Great 5 or 6 pages on the Doc and plenty of other footy and sports news.
As written by plugger66 in his role as The Devil’s Advocate or in his role at The Antagonist? The latter I'm sure. You're just attempting to bait people by writing crud like that - just because they put in a few pages dedicated to the Doc, doesn't mean that it's not a turd-licker publication written for people with no brains.

Great response. No baiting from me. Have had the paper delivered for the last 19 years. Do you over balance quite often as you are walking down the street?
I agree with plugger66 that they do have plenty of quality journalists, Robbo and Sheahan spring to mind, and their sport coverage is very comprehensive, but they can be extremely trashy too, as you have to be when trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
Sheahan is quality bloke but a pre-retiree who does no more than fill space with patchy opinion and Robbo is a drunken blob.

There's nothing good about the HS.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'